chapter two.

-Aurora adams

I often wonder if i were to be someone else in this life would i have done some things differently

I often wonder if i were to be someone else in this life would i have done some things differently. In that case that would be entirely impossible. Could i really erase 12 years of this version i so hardly build step by step? The answer is no. No. The word was ranked number one in my vocabulary. "Can i kiss you?" Instant no. "Can i stay over" immediate no. "Can i take you out?" No. I wish i felt bad. But then again. Someones gotta give them a run for their money.

Men.

Arrogant
Manipulative
Obnoxious
Pig-headed
Hypercritical

The list goes on but im afraid. Id hate to let my words affect their undying need to tarnish our type. Men are only good for one thing. They're alot tolerable when their mouths are shut between my two thighs. And alot more likeable when they don't talk when they fuck.

As of now. I would love to kick the guy im grinding against in his nuts. "Church" by chase atlantic blasts through the speakers as the guy behind me grabs my waists and basically dry humps me from behind.

"You like that , baby?" His whisper fills my ears and the smell of beer reaches my nostrils and i cringe. I put on a fake smile as i turn around in his arms and i finally get a look at him. Brown eyes . Unshaved stubble. I can see the liquor dancing in his eyes and taking control as he grins and bites his lip looking down at me which isn't hard considering hes only two inches taller than me.

Anyone know where i can find one i can really look up to? Christ.

I swing my arms around his neck and his reaches down as he trails his stubble along side my neck. I roll my eyes at the foreplay as his nose grazes my cheek. He looks down at my mouth with a dark hunger in his eyes "You're so fucking hot" he blurts and i roll my eyes at the "sweet" endearment.

"You know , i don't go for younger girls ...but you could be an exception" he purrs in a seductive voice and the need to stick the end of my high heel into his eye pulses.

I sway my hips to the beat as he trails his hands all the way to my ass and cups it making me tumble forward so we were chest to chest. Thats it.

I smirked as i looked up at his lust eyes. I lift up my foot as i drive the end into his own foot. He tumbles backwards as he yelps in pain and i hold my hands against my mouth "oh no ! Did i hurt you?" I brought up the most fake concerned expression as i hid my smirk behind my fingers.

"You bitch!" He groaned in pain as he hopped on the one foot whilst holding the other.

I let out a dramatic gasp as my expression fell and i stared at him with boredom "All you had to do was shut your mouth for atleast 30 mintues and take me upstairs and fuck me ..." i trailed off as he stared at me.

I go to walk but i hear his footsteps behind me as he grabs my hand and yanks be back around "Oh come on , dont be like that. I can still rock your world. If you just be a good girl" he whispered the last part.