chapter four.

-Aurora adams

"If one of you scream again , ill send ya packing!" Mhm. What would a morning without Mom yelling at austin and andrew be? The immediate silence tells me they listened to her and i snicker under my breath.

I lean in the kitchen doorway as i fold my arms. The twins heads snap to me at the same time like some fucked up creepy scene from a movie.

"I swear if you guys speak at the same time , then I'll be the one packing" i mutter as i walk in. They look at each other as they frown. I walk up to mom as she raises an eyebrow at me.

I chuckle nervously "Morning mom" i kiss her on her cheek and she hums as she flips a pancake.

Moms beauty was unbelievable. I sported her blonde hair. Well all three of us did. Whereas mom was short . I was tall. Her big brown eyes popped and blended in with her high cheek bones and cupid bow lips. The twins and i got our eyes from he who shall not be named.

They were already so tall for 12 . 5'6 , told me they'd be as tall as dad was.
Austin was the kid who always got into fights. He got it from his sis afterall. Not only was he always angry. He was protective , kind and sweet. Sometimes

Andrew , well little andrew was shy. He sported some cute glasses. He would spend his time in the library . He claimed it was his safe "haven" . I blame april for rubbing off on him. It doesn't help that he has the stupidest crush on her. He gets all shy and flustered when ever she comes near him.

Mom narrows her eyes at me "Don't think i didn't hear you come in after curfew , missy" i give her an apologetic smile "Sorryyyy, it won't happen again"

"You look pretty" andrew speaks up and i pout at him as i walk around the counter to kiss his forehead "You my brother , will be the death of all women"

"I think she looks like shit" austin blurts and flick him upside his head , as he winces and mutters a few curses under his breath.

"Austin adams! Do not speak to your sister like that" mom used her best motherly scolding voice as i folded my arms and grinned as austin's mouth parted , trying to come up with some excuse . I turn to mom "I think you should reconsider the thing about them packing , well erase drew from the equation"

Mom nods slowly as she taps the flipper onto her chin . She gives me a evil grin "You know , that might actually be a great id-

"Mom! You can't actually be considering this" austins voice grew a octave higher and i stiffled a laugh . As drew giggled from next to him. I stuck out my tongue at him as his face grew red with anger as drew tried to calm him down.

I grabbed a pancake and gobbled it up , then i grabbed another. Ugh so good. Drew giggled and i turned to him with my mouth stuffed.

"What?" I said with a mouth full and he pointed at my hair "You have pancake crumbles in your hair"

I shrugged as i took them out as mom packed austin and drew's lunch. They scrambled like ants as they grabbed it and put it in their bags. I turned to mom "Im sorry again for making you wait up , i promise it won't happen again" i hold out my pinky . She grins as she connects out pinkies and kisses it. She walks out the kitchen.

I look at the time "Oh shoot , i have to pick april up" i mutter .

Drew pouts as he turns to me "Can i drive with you today?" I snicker at his blush . My other brother scoffs "Theres no way , a babe like april will go for you dude. Have you seen her tits?"

My eyes grow wide as i punch austin in the arm and drape an arm over drew "Don't listen to that hater. You're a womens guy , kid"

He grins as i ruffle his hair. I turn towards austin "As for you , you little shit. Keep at it. And I'll tell martha down the street that you have the biggest crush on her"