🔥👒Here Comes A Thought👒🔥

What you need to know
Requested by TMNT_Fan101
Song from Steven universe

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
*Jade was showing Redson how to calm down and meditate she sat down and he sat down in front of her unsure about this.*

Jade: Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love and trust. Take a moment to think of just Flexibility, love and trust.

Here comes a thought the might alarm you what someone said and how it harmed you then. Something you did.

*it showed Jade showing off her drawing to Sun wukong but he just walked off*

Jade: That failed to be charming. Things that you said are suddenly swarming.

*red butterflies started to fly around them, redson watched confused but looked back to Jade who had her eyes closed*

And, oh~ your losing sight your losing touch. All these little things seem to matter so much, that they confuse you that I might lose you~

*Jade held Redsons hands so he would feel less tense. Redson blushed and looked at how calm she was and closed his eyes*

Jade: Take a moment to, remind yourself to take a moment and find yourself. Take a moment to ask yourself if this is how we fall apart.

*Jade let go of one of Redson's hands and opened her eyes she let a butterfly land on her finger and it flew away after a bit*

But it's not
But it's not
But it's not
But it's not
But it's not~

It's okay
It's okay
It's okay
It's okay
It's okay~

You've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear~ I'm here, I'm here, I'm here

*jade then held redsons hands again*

Redson: Here comes a thought..That might alarm me..what someone said and how it harmed me

*The demon Bull king scolded redson telling him how useless he was*

Redson: Something I did..That failed to be charming.

*Redson yelled at his father and walked off*

Things that I said are suddenly swarming

*this time green butterfly's came and circled them*

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing my touch. All these little things seem to matter so much, that they confuse me that I might lose me...

Jade & Redson: Take a moment, remind yourself to take a moment and find yourself, take a moment and ask yourself if this is how we fall apart

But it's not
But it's not
But it's not
But it's not
But it's not

* jade cupped redson's face*

Jade: It's okay
It's okay
It's okay
It's okay
It's okay~

Redson: I've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear

Jade: I'm here,I'm here, I'm here. And it was just a thought, just a thought, just a thought, just a thought, just a thought~

Redson: It's okay
It's okay
It's okay
It's okay
It's okay

Jade & Redson: we can watch, we can watch, we can watch, we can watch them go by from here, from here, from here

Jade: Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love and trust. Take a moment to think of just Flexibility, love and trust Redson.

*Jade got up and kissed his cheek and walked off glad she was able to help him Redson on the other hand he did get the help he needed but now is a flustered mess*