🩷🩵Safe & Sound🩵🩷

Song:
Safe & Sound by Taylor swift
Ft: Amber (owner of oc is TMNT_Fan101)
This is when they are at the casino :)
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

*Amber and Teal were in their apartment sleeping when Teal had a nightmare of her father she awoke screaming. Amber ran in saw how frightened Teal was and sat on Teals bed*

Amber: I remember Tears streaming down your face when I said, "I'll never let you go". When all those shadows almost killed your light...

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

Teal: But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight..

*Amber hugged Teal and Teal hugged back*

Amber: Just close your eyes the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound...

*Teal looked out the window and saw a figure off her father which was just a figment of her imagination*

Amber: Don't you dare look out your window Teal..everything's in fire..the war outside our door keeps raging on. Hold on to this lullaby... even when this musics gone, gone

*Teal cried into Ambers shoulder still scared*

Just close your eyes the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh-ooh-ooh,ooh

Oh,oh-oh,oh-oh,oh-oh,oh

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Oh,oh-oh,oh

*Amber hugged Teal tight trying to comfort her*

Teal: Just close my eyes...I'll be alright...come morning light...You and I'll be safe and sound...
—————————————————-

*when Teal finally went to sleep calmly, Amber got up and called The Devil*

Amber: Hey Devil Teal won't be able to make it to work she's to stressed out and has way to much anxiety...