6. the bonfire 3

Newt went to talk to someone and you walked towards minho and alby , they saw you coming
"Hey! how are you doing greenie? did you kick anyone else in the nuts or try to run out of the Glade again?"- alby asked smiling
You could see minho stearing at you
"Nopp"- you said laughing
" Minho this is Maggie , she was asking me a lot of questions about the runners but I think you can answer those question to her ,I'm going to eat something now" he was already walking to get some food when he finished talking. He left you and minho alone.
"Soo ..what do you want to know Maggie? "- he sat down and invited you to sit next to him while he finished his dinner.
"Newt has just explained to me what runner do and all about the maze and stuff and... id like to try- you said feel ing more insecure than ever since you came to the glade .
Minho stared at you stunished
"I dont know if that's brave .. or just stupid"- he said
You froze. that was not at all the answer you expected and it could go both ways now .
" but i like you greenie"- he continued
Okay i suppose thats good , that means i can fit as a runner
" you're the keeper of the runners, right?"you asked
" that's me!" He said smiling as if you has just flattered him.
"were you joking when you said I could be a runner ?" he stopped eating and looked at you right away "you want to be a runner? I mean you're pretty fast and everything but ...you also need to be smart have orientation and a good memory to trace maps"
" okay how do I prove that? " you said exited
"woah slow down you try the other jobs first and I'll keep an eye on you and then if you don't fit in any of the other jobs i'll save a day or two for training and then we'll see how you manage as a runner but relax"
Cool it was easy to convince him I'm scared that I can't handle it but I kind of know I can
You dont know what to do now all you were thinking about tonight was trying tocinvince minho and you already did , now you were just sitting next to him while he finished his dinner and it was strting to feel akward
What do i do now? Should igo to sleep? Im kind of tired but... the guys are still eating and the dinner is in honor to my arrival ....
You saw newt talking to other gladers forming a circle around two boys fighting while other cheer them up
You decide to go see newt again because you felt like minho wanted to eat alone he looked tired
"I am going to let you have dinner and ill go meet some new people" - you say placing a hand on his shoulder while standing up
"Okay have fun and carefull with the ones who are already drunk" - he answered
That scared you a bit but newt was there so...

The guys fighting were gally and basically everyone stupid enough or drunk enough to fight him
Gally was a big guy , he was drunk .. most of the guys were but they didnt mak you feel unconfortable . You were not able to have a conversation with newt because he was talking with a bunch of other glader but you found chuck sitting alone and you sat next to him he explained you that gally was ine of the first ones here and he pointed at some of the keepers and at some of the guys youll work side by side tomorrow in the gardens .
You started to feel tired , you sat back and looked up to the stars,chuck did the same.
You where impress that he was so happy and optimistic in a place like this , but he looked like the younger one so he was like everyones little brother.
You felt your eyes heavy , it was time to go to sleep now , chuck volunteered to go with you to yhe slammer .
"Good night maggie "- he said closing the door
"Night chuk, thanks for everything see you tomorrow" - you answered waving goodbye

You took your clothes off put on a confortable shirt and some pants you found in the box that had your name on and laid down in the bed, you couldn't shut up your brain but you felt confortable.
It took you a while but you finally fell asleep.

Here it is , longer than the last one but better i hope .
Who do you think she will fall in love with ? You think she'll become a runner? I still dont know i will figure it out while writting the rest of the story but let me know in the comments who would you like and how would you like the story to co You think she'll become a runner? ntinue , or some ideas or requests anything just tell me .

As always if i spelled something wrong or you find any mistake please let me know i am still learning english

Thanks ! :)