7. Chats and challenges

(Past)
Becky: Yoi

Freen: Yoyoyouoyoi!

Becky: 🤣🤣 Wts that?

Freen: I was just excited that you came online. Actually I was waiting long 😅😅.

Becky: Oh sorry I kept you waiting I was just busy with work.

Freen: you always be online and respond immediately, do you really have any work?

Becky: I know how it feels to keep waiting so I reply immediately not like I don't have any work.🥱

Freen: Haha Ik you're a lazy ass.

Becky: Shoo

Freen: Hah Wts tht?

Becky: you don't know like when dog comes we say "Hey doggy shoo!"

Freen: Do I look like a dog to you? You should know I have a lot of fans in college. So many girls were asking my number 🤣🤣.

Becky: 🥱 not interested

Freen: whatever I'm not a dog!

Becky: still shoo!

Becky: 🤣🤣🤣

Freen: 😒

Becky: 😂😂😂

Freen: By the way, what are you doing? You didn't tell much about yourself?

Becky: well I don't really open up with anyone 😅😅.

Freen: Say you don't trust me enough.

Becky: it's not like that. I really don't say anything to anyone.

Freen: you know sharing your pain will reduce it.

Becky: shoo I'm not in any pain.

Freen: Mm ok I'll wait for you to tell.

Becky: Well, how was your time with your teacher crush mm?

Freen: 🤣🤣 I went to college only to see her. Well it was good I love her class though.

Becky: you love her class or her.

Freen: shoo I don't love her.
(Mentally 'I love you.')

Becky: you want to see me?

Freen: Of course girl I want to. You only post content but never posted yourself. You can already see me in my profile.

Becky : ok wait I'll send you the pic. I really have very less thought.

Freen: ok

Freen became excited and started to wait. Her heart was beating fast to see this beautiful chat girl she met on insta. Like she was thinking what if she's not that good. What if she's that this blah blah. Finally a one time view photo came. Freen took a deep breath and was ready to take screenshots of that pic.

Becky:
Pic

The pic Freen captured

Freen: You look as I had imagined.

Becky: what?

Freen: nothing I could imagine you by the way you chatted so I imagined you and you're exactly like that. But when will I get to see your whole face?

Becky: let's see

Freen: I'm happy that I got to see that much ☺️.

Becky: shoo

Freen: 😂😂

Freen: when is your birthday?

Becky: I won't say🤣🤣🤣.

Freen: please🥺

Becky: don't make that face I'm not going to tell 😒.

Freen: ok fine I'll have my ways to know.😏

Becky: best of luck!

Freen: I'm going to make you say your own birthday challenge!

Becky: 🤣🤣 in your dreams.

Freen: let's see😏

Becky: mm

Freen was thinking ways how to find her date of birth. She went to her Instagram profile to find it but there was nothing . She sighed, how would she do this, will she win!

(Back to present)

Freen came from college after completing her group project with her classmates. It was so exhausting but she enjoyed talking with her classmates. But her migraines were back making her difficult to handle her anger and irritation. She just wanted to rant at everyone.

But she controlled. When she reached home it was already 4pm so she ate and started to work on her internship report. She had to type a 100 pages report. God! it was so exhausting! But she just wrote few pages and started to prepare herself for tomorrow's presentation.

She was more like a very busy person. She finally didn't bother to have her dinner because she ate lunch so late. She laid on her bed and texted her twin as usual. Her upper neck was swollen from overworking that day. She gave all the details of that day to her twin and finally bid good bye.

She recently was blocked by her new friend whom she was dating because she couldn't forget her past and was trying to date someone else. Anyone couldn't handle a relationship with such person who's stuck in her past right?

...............

Yeah give me answers!