Gin Rummy

"Idiots! Get out here!"

Me and N exchanged nervous glances.

"Yo! We got a worker out there that I kinda wanna practice balloon animal shapes with- What happened here...?"

V landed and saw J, N and I standing outside.

"Synergistic Liability here must have tripped and knocked himself offline." J walked up to N and slapped him across the face. I winced. "Moron bot? Helloooo?" She started snapping her fingers.

His system rebooted, as was shown on his optical screen.

"..Oh...." His face fell. "Ohhh.... OHHHHHH... I- Uh- We- Me and Y/N- Left a really important weapo- an excuse- o-outside!" He stuttered as he started awkwardly shuffling away.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot! T-thanks for reminding me N!" I chuckled nervously, then quickly followed closely behind.

V and J were skeptically watching us quickly escape.

A yellow and red flag popped out and replaced one of V's hands. It read: "That's literally so insanely suspicious".

***

"Bite me! Close it! Close it!"

Me and N heard Uzi's frantic voice as she ran inside.

"Why are we doing this again?" I whispered to him as we were sneaking up to the open door.

"Haha! I'm not really sure!" N replied. "We have to make V and J think we're not on their side, I guess." He shrugged.

"Better hurry up, the door's closing!"

We sped up, then N brandished out his claws and held up the door with them before it completely sealed.

"Hey fellas! Ooo! Deal me in, I love rummy! Wait no.. I'm gonna kill everyone... Raincheck!"

He swung his tail through the crack, and stabbed the door master key against the security systems. A yellow hole was burning through the glass, which started sputtering and emitting sparks.

The door opened.

Everyone in the room started running away and scattering about. Uzi along with them.

N pulled out a giant gun and started shooting in everyone's general direction.

"Don't you think that's a little much?" I asked as I was slicing a worker drone wide open with my blades.

"Oh! Here!" He switched out the big gun with a smaller one.

"Much better."

We smiled at each other. Then I felt something start inside of me, like a fire... that would never go out.

A couple minutes later, the only one who was left standing was Uzi. She was holding her railgun up, waiting for it to recharge.

Then suddenly, a man walked in.

"Pretty nice hydrolics, huh? Wha- What have you done??"

He had seen Uzi, with her railgun, and all the oil covered corpses behind her.

"I-"

Then N sprang forward. "I'm sorry. I really enjoyed our time outside together. I just can't have you shooting V with that thing."

"Bite me! Dad get down!"

"Uzi.. You led MURDER DRONES HERE?"

"Now is so not the time! I messed up, in the same way I'm about to fix it! Move, dad!-"

N suddenly bolted forward, stabbing and pinning Uzi against the wall with his wing blade. Uzi's railgun was kicked away next to the man who was watching with horrified eyes.