42

As soon as they got back to their house and both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian said good night to the children, they excused themselves and went to Lan Wangji’s place.

The moment the door was closed, Lan Wangji pulled Wei Wuxian close and kissed him – slowly at first, and then became more and more demanding, as he released his pheromone.

Wei Wuxian moaned when he smelled the fresh scent and he knew immediately that he was rutting from the way he became very aroused and wet.

“Lan Zhan… I think I’m in heat…” He panted and suddenly felt hot all over so he took off his clothes while still kissing Lan Wangji fervently.

“I know.” Lan Wangji also took off his clothes and carried Wei Wuxian to bed. “I can smell it since we were at the lake.”

“God, you smell so good.” Wei Wuxian sniffed Lan Wangji’s neck and inhaled his fresh scent, then he could feel that he was ready.

He flipped their position out and took out his mate’s swollen member out of the suffocating pants and led it toward his opening. And before Lan Wangji could say anything, he lowered himself down and swallowed everything up to the hilt.

Lan Wangji groaned as he gripped Wei Wuxian’s hips and started to thrust into him in slow motion.

“Faster, Lan Zhan.” Wei Wuxian moved his hips in a lewd motion and Lan Wangji couldn’t hold back anymore as he thrust faster and faster until they both gasped and grunted and finally he came and knotted his soul mate.

“Wei Ying…” He whispered his name softly as he gathered the man in his arms and kissed his temple.

They waited until his knot had subsided, and then Lan Wangji stood up to get some water and clean cloth to clean the now sleepy Wei Wuxian.

“Drink this.” He put the cup of water in front of Wei Wuxian’s swollen lips and made him drink before Wei Wuxian suddenly pulled him into a kiss.

“I’m good, Lan Zhan, but I want you to fill me in again.” He bit Lan Wangji’s lips and licked the blood, before he pulled him on top of him. “I want you inside and knot me again. And again. And again.” He licked his lips in a lewd manner. “I think the kids need more siblings, what do you say?”

Lan Wangji knew that this was probably the heat that was talking, but since he was in his rut too, he would be glad to do what his mate wanted.

“Let’s make a dozen of kids then.”