THE WHITE KNIGHTS OF THE EAST

The Aristocracy has a show of force. A knight force, and a man they call master. Was it God? Or a man? Who knows but themselves?

-From the writing of Reverend Romulus on The Aristocracy and their religion

The Provincial Town of Kazak was part of the sovereignty of The Aristocracy, a religious Kingdome in the Far East. Their Knights were of Holy Knights as they called them, and they went to and fro their lands to inspect and guard, and even to some extent, exterminate anyone who sacrilege their precious Divine Land. The Knights were handpicked, as well as the areas they were to be serving. On an occasion such as an invasion, their commander, the Divine Knight, as they called him are called, and put on their frontier as their premier, and act as the representative of the Holy Father, the leader of The Aristocracy, their current Divine King, Francisco Romulus, who were regarded as the father of their renowned Aristocracy and its divine purpose.

They regard themselves as sons of the divine. Their land and their borders are divine as well, on their right.

In the case of these goblin menace that Agàlor and his master had confronted, the Knight who helped them, were in fact, the Divine Knight! The master Knight of his holy kin with his insignia reeling in gold and plated with shining diadems on the sides, a symbol of supremacy and order in their Kingdome. They slaughtered the goblins with fervor and conviction. They sliced them, strike them, and staked their swords in heads, belly, eyes, and necks.

That same Knight halted in Agàlor's side, riding his white horse dressed in golden armor and stirrups; he ordered his men to pursue the fleeing goblins, and they did obey, some of them were left to care for the wounded and Agàlor's master fading to weakness due to his depletion of mana but that was taken care of already by the Knights themselves.

"A Knight from the Divine Land!" Agàlor cried, feeling week, and shaky from his exhaustion.

"Yes!" The Knight said in a clear raised and deep voice while removing his golden helmet "I am Machiavelli Montana. Master of the Knights of the Aristocracy and server of the Holy Father Romulus."

"You are the Divine Knight?" asked Agàlor.

"Yes, Sir Wizard, and it seemed that you are in great peril and abominable shapes as you held on and helped these people against this darkness that encroached this forest. For that I thank you. And I thank thee, our god that we have arrived here at your time of need and not a moment too late!"

"Yes, and I thank you. We did save these people, along with my master, now lay there weak, as it was the greatest thing to do. We saw them here, when we were being chased by the goblins from the north of the forest near the river."

The Knight came curious: "What were you doing in this forest, Sir Wizard?"

"Please, sir Knight I am Agàlor. That is my name." – The Knight acknowledge his name – "I and the master was on the journey to Alambra...,' said Agàlor, as he tried to speak clearer and fight his weariness "...and we cross this forest as switching our way to Balta in the south might take longer to travel and we may arrive weary. So we took the path to this forest and encountered these foul creatures from the dark as the master had said. We heard their horns, and they were marching towards their camp in the north side of the forest, when we were caught by their watchmen and we were forced to run towards here in the south of the forest, and here we saw cages with the humans, and they were feasting on them without end. I am sorry Sir Knight, that we could only save a countable number of living souls. That is why we are here. How about you, Sir Knight, how come have you saved us from these creatures in our moment of need?"

The Knight went down his white horse then started: "In the wake of the morning two days ago, we received a message concerning an attack on our far western borders near the Forest of Jùran in the town named Kazak, one of our Provincial Towns that our Holy Father had given to these estranged humans from different corners of Earthland; and yes, we give them a way to live and to thrive on their own, as the Holy Father wanted.