Chapter 6

ABHIRAJ'S POV
-------------------------
Girlfriend?

Which girlfriend she was talking?

"How many you have?" My subconscious mocked me which I ignored it royally.

I didn't have any girlfriend in my 27 years of life. I never feel anything for anyone . In my 27 years of existence I only love one girl . But I break her heart and it's not like I don't have any reason . I have i have a reason but i will not tell her now . I know she will feel guilty if she get to know why i rejected her proposal.

And I also know that seeking forgiveness from her also not going to be easy .

But I am also Abhiraj Singhania. I will do anything to seek her forgiveness anything means anything.

I washed my face and come out from the barthroom to the living room and saw everybody had their dinner and now sitting in living room eating ice cream . I didn't saw that Neel guy must be left . I didn't recognize him first but then I remembered he is a friend of my jaana.

"Aree Abhraj sit na Saira go bring him one ice cream that you made" Sameer said patting the seat beside him .

Saira bring me me ice-cream and in the process our finger brushed into each other making me feel something in the stomach.

I look at her and her cheeks is red . I smirked realizing I still have the same effect on her like 6 years ago.

"Ok hum chalte hai and ha Ajit think what I say" Dad said to which Ajit uncle nooded smiling slightly.

I look at Sameer asking what is it which he just shugger his shoulder with a smirk on his face .

I look at my siblings and they also have the same experience. I look at everyone and everyone have same experience except my jaana. She also look confused as me .

We bid by to Ahuja family and lastly I look at my Jaana who is taking with my siblings so freely like they are long lost friend.

"You three go and sit in the car" I said in my usual cold tone which they nooded but not before giving me teasing looks which I ignored.

They left and I look at my Jaana who was about to go to our family whose are talking like it is the last day of the world .

"Stop" I said in cold tone and she immediately stopped in her place and I smirked.

I get close to her and kissed her on the cheek making her eyes wide with shock . She placed her hand where I kissed and look at our families who is still busy in talking .

She sigh in relief when she realized no one saw us but immediately glared at me .

"How dare you to kiss me huh?" She whispered yelled at me with angry eyes .

Oh my angry kitten..

"Don't behave like it's first time I am
kissing you" I said smirking at her .

She look at me with wide eyes and guys I can clearly see how her cheeks turned red . She muttered something under her breath and left from there not before giving me a angry look .

I smiled looking at her back but then I heard someone's throat clearing sound I look towards the direction and it is non other than my bestfriend Sameer who Is smirking at me .

Why he is smirking so much today??

"Le chala mai apne bestfriend ki baarat lekar le chala mai" she sing in mh ear and left from there.

I become confused but nonetheless shugger it off.

Finally we bid final good by to them and sit in our car . We bring two cars so I am with my siblings.