Chapter 14

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
"Kiya samhajte hai wo apne apko ? Duniya ka sara kam bas unko he hai" Saira said angrily packing her clothes as they are leaving for goa .

Suddenly her phone rang and she know who it was . Without seeing the caller id she picked up the call .

"Hello tulip . Why are you not answering my calls?" He asked and Saira closed her eyes because of anger .

"You have audacity to ask me question after doing the deed " Saira  said angrily.

"What did I did jaana?" He asked innocently and Saira roll  eyes at his acting .

"Stop acting abhiraj . I thought we will go together to goa but last night you called me and said that you can't come with me and will be directly at Goa . You know this is our first trip together as a couple" Saira said sadly .

SAIRA'S POV
---------------------‐
"I am so sorry jaana . I really want to come with you but what should I do there is still some important works are need to be done otherwise I will able to enjoy my bestfriends wedding with my fience" He said .

"Hmm" I just hmmed because he is right but what should I do I miss him . It's been 1 and half month since he is gone and I am feeling so lonely without him .

"Ok by abhi I will talk you later . I have some work" I said and cut the call without hearing him because if I hear his voice I will definitely start crying.

Suddenly there is knock in my door and I said come In still packing my clothes while back facing the door .

Suddenly someone closed my eyes from behind .

"Guesss whoooo" the person  said and I know who it is .

"Aliaaaaaaa" I shout and hugged her tightly.

She is my paternal cousin my bua's daughter. She is one year younger then me but we are like bestfriends.

"What a surprise when did you come" I asked breaking the hug .

"Juat few minutes ago and I directly come to meet you" she Said and I nooded.

"Mom and Yash also come" she said .

"Really let's go to meet them" I said excitedly and she nooded.

We both come downstairs and saw my whole family is sitting in the living room with Bua and yash.

"Sairaaa diiiiii" Yash screamed coming towards me and picked me up .

"Yarr yash put me down" I Saud when he start twirling me .

He put me down and hugged me tightly saying how much he missed me .

He is 4 years younger then me and 3 years younger then Alia but look so big compared to both of us .

"I missed you too mera bhai" I said ruffling his hairs .

"Seems like someone tottaly forget about her sweet bua" Bua said drameticly making me smile .

"How can I forget my favorite buaa" I said sitting beside her hugging her tightly.

"Don't be dramatic I am your only bua" she said and I smile sheepishly at her .

"Btw when you are going to introduce me to my son on law" she said teasingly wiggling her eyebrows.

"Actually he is not in India right now he went to buisness trip but you can meet him directly at Goa as he is directly coming to goa only" I said with a red face and she nooded still looking at me teasingly.

"Btw Saira di do you have some nanand or not?" Yash asked sitting in the couch comfortably.

"Why are you asking gadhe?" Alia asked smacking his head making him glare at her .