i. good morning

~imisha's pov~

"IMISHAAAA", screams my mom. "Calm down Mom, please! Just stay put- hey! Hear me out, sit on the sofa okay? Just a minute I will be back okay?"

After making sure she sat on the sofa while still screaming my name I went in the kitchen to get her injections.

You must wonder how I got in this position so let me start from the start. I was peacefully sleeping in my sleeping bag and snoozing my alarm when suddenly my mom started thumping my room's door and started screaming my name as usual.

Well, it's been usual for me because she does this every morning. You see, she has a mental illness which is treated by giving her injection doses, I don't know how many doses they keep increasing on every check-up that I lost the count.

So yeah- that's how I wake up every day, she is passed out the whole day because the doses take a toll on her. When she wakes up I feed her some food to last till the next morning and then give her doses.

I open the fridge to check if there are any leftovers- there are not. Well, I guess I have to make some cereal then.

After finishing everything in the kitchen and feeding my mom, I go to my room to get ready for school. Yes school, even though my mom can't work I have to get an education because I'm not that dumb to skip school. I got a part-time job the day my mom was diagnosed.

After brushing my teeth, showering, and finishing my business I dress up in a green sweater and baggy jeans, tie up my hair in a high ponytail, and head towards the school by the local bus.

(IMISHA'S OUTFIT)

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

It's still 7:45, and school doesn't start till 8:00 so I sit near the bench under a tree and wait for the bell to ring.

I don't usually go to lockers 2 minutes before the bell rings because you know the girls who think they own the school and think that everyone who does not dress in short clothes is below them. Yeah, they bully me a lot.

I can obviously beat all of them badly, hell I will kill them someday but I don't because I don't want to get in trouble or more likely if I go to the principal's office they will call my mom and somehow they will find out she needs to go to a mental hospital and put me in the foster system since I don't have any relatives and my step-dad is in jail. Now that's a story for another time.

Anyway back to what I was saying, I've heard about foster systems and I know living alone with my passed-out mom is way better.

The bell ringing pulls me out of my thoughts and I head towards my locker, I take my stuff out and as I'm about to close the locker I'm slammed into my own locker. Ugh.