Chapter 2 : An Odd Contraption

I'm in a blank space, daydreaming about me playing my guitar. The melody over flows the room. As I sing various songs. While I daydream, my back shines brightly, a connection between my thoughts and the shirt I wear combines. My white shirt immediately turns golden. I keep singing and dancing to various songs.

It's not natural for your shirt to immediately change colors. It's something I've been hiding for awhile now. I remember it like it was yesterday. The electric current overflow a project, I was working on while listening to music. It was a normal t-shirt that was being modified into a technological masterpiece. Though at the time nothing seemed to get it to work right. Until my device fell inside the piece of tech and short circuit the entire garage. When the lights came back on the t-shirt was fine, but it looked different. I decided to put it on. For the first time it worked. I tried to recreate the t-shirt but nothing worked guess it was a one time thing. It's been my favorite t-shirt ever since.

Well my only t-shirt. Guess somethings are to good to be true because it won't come off. I haven't found a way to take it off. Another odd thing with the t-shirt was the way it reacted with my entire body, thoughts and music. Wait hold MUSIC? Yes, apparently it acts like a exoskeleton with a twist. When I sing or dance the t-shirt reacts.

🎸Silent Symphony - Book 1🎸जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें