Chapter 7 : A Trial Run

I woke up in the middle of the night. Something just told me to get up. I grabbed my guitar and headed out. I found the perfect stop under a bridge over the water. I climbed over quickly and sat down. I held my guitar tightly as I looked down into the water that happens to be 30 feet deep. I wonder what would happen if I fell in. Gladly, I won't be able to.

I hummed, and my eyes drifted again. A smile creeped to my face. I felt free, alive, happy, and content. Now, after a couple of hours. I finally decided to get down and head back into the hidden meadow. My hideout. I wanted to figure out how this new suit worked. I didn't want anyone to find out about it either. I traveled back to my hideout, after going into the middle of the field. I took a deep breath.

'Connecting, Vial Signs Normal' A voice came from the suit, which shocked me.
I decided to try something basic first. I thought of a black t-shirt, and instantly, my white t-shirt faded into a dark black.
"Ok... This is hot..." I thought of an outfit I wanted to wear. The suit extends, a black jacket instantly appears on my arms, along with a white t-shirt. A pair of black ripped jeans with a pair of white sneakers. Even a little tissue flipped out my pocket.
"This is more like it!" I smiled brightly. Unbeknownst to me, behind the jacket glowed a symbol. I picked up my guitar and started to play. It sounded like it had more of a range. I started to go faster against the fret board. I started to sing and dance like I was on a stage. After a couple of hours, I stopped and giggled. I fell into the grass.
"THIS IS THE BEST THING, I'VE EVER GOTTEN!"