Chapter 4 : The Unbearable Courses

I wake up bright and early to attend the Institute of Future Technology Advancements or the IOFTA. I had class work, and I needed to finish it the night before. Though, it was easily done in a matter of seconds. I really would like to drop out of college. It was too easy. The college courses use too much jargon, making it harder for students to learn something so basic. Some problems have very easy steps, but they put it into a week long unit. Though, I wanted a degree to get a high paying job. So I attended, knowing that I was wasting time. Most of the time, I waited for the teacher to start talking. I stayed in the back and watched TV. Then, I finished my work in a matter of seconds before they collected it. Though the same boring routine has been messing with my head.

"MILA!"

"Eh?" I looked immediately at the professor.

"I see you enjoy your next session..."

"Hm? Oh, this, I already finished the work."

"That's not the point. Show some respect and put your feet down."

I sighed mentality and put my feet on the floor, looking at the professor with a bored look.

"Now I don't care if you watch your shows while I'm teaching a valuable-"

'Yada Yada, boring, boring... When will this teacher just give it a rest?'

"Do you understand?"

"Completely!" 'I understand completely...'

Why can't this man just teach his class and stop worrying about what I'm doing. I'm living my best life. I do the work, so what's the problem? All about respect, yet you got other students like Roger eating his own pencil while checking out girls. 'Annoying...'