Chapter 9 : A Slow Build Up

I decided to relax. The apartment was not a place worth getting worked up over. The symbol on my back stopped glitching and slowly stopped lighting up. I thought about my little hideout again.

What if I built something thier that would last? My actual non power tools aren't all broken. I decided to pack a saw since I had an extra blade. I also had packed a screwdriver, hammer, clamps, and any other tool that I thought I needed. I put them all in a bag. It was pretty light. I've always been pretty fit.

I decided to leave the bag under my bed.  I tried to resemble the locks on my front door. Then I went to bed.

A couple of days passed, and I've been super busy at school. I haven't had the chance to go to my little hideout. Witch bothers me so much. My place of peace, I wasn't able to access. As school gave me stress, as well as being around people. My symbol glitched even more. On my back and it stay, it did not fade away.

Then it happened, right at home. When I found my house broken into a second time. I stomped on the ground once, and the whole flooring cracked. Small cracks ran everywhere. Though I paid no mind, my anger flared. My home was trashed a second time. Then I got a text. 'I hope you like the new decorations I've set up for you~' I grinned and laughed. The audacity this guy had was amazing. Now, the glitch on my back shined brightly. I took one more step, and the floor boards in front of me started to break further. I completely crushed my phone. I dropped the pieces on the floor. Panting, I always had anger. I keep walking to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I splashed water on my face. As I tried to come down. Though I noticed the shirt I was wearing had turned pitch black. Wasn't I wearing a blue tank today. It would not change, no matter what I thought. It was only pitch black. I decided to not worry about it. Which was one of the best mistakes in my life...