Chapter 5 : You can't hide from me. 🤣

I close my eyes in class, daydreaming as I always do taking my mind away again to another place. The scenery always so bright, peaceful, and honestly I can't help but to dream. Though recently I haven't been able to have clear dreams, my headaches due to certain outside distractions. My dream world crumping, I close my eye holding on tightly. Dream, a better dream.

I immediately open my eyes though. Looking down at my shirt. Gladly, it didn't change probably due to my mental blockage. Finally, the class was over. I walked out the building. I grabbed my skateboard and started to head home. As I was heading home I bumped into to someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I said looking at the stranger.

"No it's my fault, I didn't look where I was going..." She said brightly. "Oh, before you go. Do you know when the class auditorium is?"

"Yes, why?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I'm trying to drop off some papers for a couple of band kids, thier playing music for our schools theater."

"I see..." I mumbled, pondering my next move. I watched the girl head off in a different direction.

I decided to stop by a park, and write a couple of lyrics.

~Days drift away~
~My thoughts lead estray~
~And don't what to think~

I start to strum the guitar, playing a g7 chord loudly.

"My voice sounds half-decent today..." I told myself, critiquing every note. Little did I know, someone was watch me. A tap on my shoulder. I immediately jumped up.

"Woah, chill dude." A guy throws up his arms. I promptly put my arms down. "Don't you know not to sneak up on people?" I laughed.

"Sorry..."

"It's alright, I already knew you were there even before you touched me."

"How-"

"I have very good ears... Thier actually kinda annoying sometimes. Half-way through writing the song I heard your breathing..."

"I see-"

"Sit down. Do you know how to play?"

"N-n-no I don't!"

"Don't be shy try it!" I sat back down. I gave him the guitar. His green eyes shined. I looked at him with awe, green eyes was rarity. I never seen anyone with green eyes. He sat down and tried to strum the guitar. The guitar made no sound. I grinned. "Try again, hold the strings tighter."

It took him awhile, but he finally was able to strum the guitar. I told him that, I really had to get back home. He grabbed my arm. "Uh? Are you certain? That you'll actually teach me?"

"Yes, Matthew. I'll be happy to teach you some more, when I get the time."

"Let's exchange phone numbers."

"Of course."