3. Autobots of 2 Worlds

Back in our world, Autobot Brawn wonders where the other Autobots have gone since they traveled through another world. And, speaking of our Autobots, they just couldn't agree with the Maximals' leader, Optimus Primal over whose priorities matter. The Maximals are especially loath to lose another comrade, having arrived on Earth with a full complement of 200 soldiers.

Meanwhile, Steven, Carly, and Chip's relatives are working with Sector Seven, hoping to get their kids back. Wait, does Agent Simmons know something about that portal in the tree?

The two Megatrons discuss the contents of the Golden Disk (and the need for the Predacon to choose a different name). "Beast" Megatron warns his ancestor that too much knowledge of the future can be dangerous, but the Decepticon leader says he knows just enough to know not only where the Allspark is, but what he must do to retake it. Nearby, Starscream eavesdrops on their conversation, reporting it to Blackarachnia.

Wheeljack: "Wow, you are some kind of "super-genius"."

The Autobots and Maximals sneak into the nemesis to get Airazor, without getting spotted by Astrotrain and Dinobot. As the rat-bot scurries away, Dinobot confronts Blackarachnia for scheming against the Megatrons, but Starscream ambushes him. Dinobot pleads to be heard, suggesting that the three, a third column apart from their factions, could seize the Allspark and prevent Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, and Predacons alike from killing each other.

Meanwhile, as Waspinator and Tarantulas spot our human heroes, Megatron has another vision: he finally comes across the Allspark. After a brief struggle, he catches it, but then notices that he's actually holding the dead face of Ultra Magnus. Man, this is a nightmare Unicron gives him, isn't it?

As Phoebe distracts the 2 Predacons, Megatron sends the Predacons and Decepticons to ambush our heroes.

Phoebe: "Come and get me, crazy-legs!"

Steven: "Phoebe, wait!"

Rattrap and Mirage free Airazor, but "Beast" Megatron's victory is short-lived, as the Decepticons refuse to take orders from the Predacons, giving the Autobots and Maximals an opportunity to escape. But just as they are overrun by the Predacons and Decepticons, Optimus Prime arrives, along with Rattrap and Mirage, and they drive back their enemies. Phoebe and the Trio reunite with the Autobots and Maximals as they celebrate.

Even as Prime worries about Megatron's activities, Primal reveals that Airazor let herself get caught; in fact, that was her mission! As a result, she placed tracers on every bot she came in contact with, and Prime orders the Autobots and Maximals to roll out and converge on their location.