9. The Voice of Unicron

While the Autobot-Maximal Alliance figures out how to get the humans back home, Starscream and Blackarachnia stumble upon a device that can read the Golden Disc. However, Starscream realizes that Blackarachnia urged him earlier to "take the crown" from Megatron for the primary purpose of stealing Megatron's energon. Angered, he attacks Blackarachnia and flies away with the Golden Disk and its listening device. Now a safe distance away, he listens to the Disk and hears Megatron's moment of triumph against Optimus Prime, though he himself is mortally wounded.

But, that turned out to be a problem.

Megatron is met by Unicron, the God of Destruction and Darkness and he gives him new powers and a new name, Galvatron. Starscream has no pity on the enslaved Galvatron, and begins to gloat when a voice in the Disk speaks to him-Unicron's voice! He is told to listen closely... Then, he hears about Galvatron fighting an unknown Autobot with red and orange flames on him.

During that, Blackarachnia catches up to Starscream and gives him an earful, calling him a backstabbing coward, but the easily-provoked Seeker is silent, and the lack of banter worries her. Starscream only has urgency in his voice, claiming that they have to go immediately.

Back at the Treehouse, the Portal is finally finished. Now the humans and Autobots can finally go home. But first, Bumblebee receives a communication...from Starscream? What does he want? Then Bee meets Screamer and Blackarachnia. And, boy has he seen much.

Frenetic and trembling, Starscream wonders if all the wars and suffering have been by design, caused by a malevolent architect. Possessed with rare insight, he admits his lack of strength, and in order to preserve Cybertron, entrusts the Golden Disk to Bumblebee.

And Bumblebee shatters the Disk.