10. Miracle in the Jungle

As the Humans try to send Phoebe and the others home themselves, the Treehouse is under attack by the Decepticons and the Predacons. 

Steven: "Not those guys again?!"

Blackarachnia, Starscream, and Bumblebee rush inside the Ark for cover. The Ark raises its shields to withstand the Decepticon attack, but the situation remains dire. Prime attempts to reason with Megatron, but Megatron has no intention of destroying the Allspark, just the Autobots, and Maximals. Primal wants to take the battle to the Nemesis; Prime rejects such self-sacrifice. Blackarachnia offers another solution: get her aboard the Nemesis so that she can disable all their weapons.

The Maximals lead a strike force to the Decepticon flagship and crash through the top of the bridge, and engaging the Decepticons and Predacons in battle. Primal taunts "Beast" Megatron for inadvertently serving Galvatron, but the beast tells Primal that he has saved Megatron. "Beast" Megatron accuses Primal of siding with Nemesis Prime, at least the bot who will become Nemesis. But Primal believes in Prime and slams his opponent into a wall. Megatron himself is more than a match for the Maximals and even manages to lift and toss a charging Rhinox aside. Shortly, the Maximals are defeated.

Airazor: "If I think for even one cycle you're betraying us... I'll rip all eight of your legs off!"

Blackarachnia: "Careful, honey. I like it rough!"

Airazor dispatches Blackarachnia to carry out her sabotage mission and defends her while she hacks the ship's weapon systems. Then, they both get attacked by Scorponoks. Wait, who do you think cloned them? Tarantulas, of course.

Meanwhile, Wheeljack, Chip, and Ratchet try to open a bridge, but they fail. In their moment of despair, the Allspark glows and bathes the bridge in light. Concurrently on the Nemesis, as both Megatrons aim their weapons at the fallen Primal, Soundwave detects a large energy increase in the Treehouse. 

Megatron: "Lower the boarding ramp."

Soundwave: "But our weapons..."

Megatron: "I am a weapon."

However, since the Nemesis' weapons are broken, Megatron will become the weapon, transforming into tank mode and resuming the assault on the Treehouse.

Prime realizes that all is lost, but Bumblebee cannot leave; the Treehouse portal opens and Steven sees his mom and dad, Carly sees Kicker, and Chip sees Chelsea. Also, Phoebe finally sees Agent Simmons, as he recognizes her as her daughter.

Megatron: "Time to die."

Starscream: "You've done enough!!!"

Cheetor: "Who the heck?"

Bee: "Starscream?"

Megatron: "Starscream, you idiot!"

Starscream: "There's no point in fighting anymore! No point in destruction! It's over! Stop! Please!" 

Megatron's attack is interrupted by Starscream, who attacks him and begs him to stop. Starscream reminds Megatron of his future self's words, about how he regretted not joining forces with the Autobots before becoming enslaved by Unicron. He finally reveals to Megatron that Galvatron is his future self and that he is destined to be enslaved, a fact that fills Megatron with shock and revulsion.

Starscream: "He thinks I'll just let this all happen! He thinks I'm weak, but I'm not...I'm not just another victim! I can do what has to be done! I-"

Megatron: "You can't do anything right, Starscream!"

Starscream: "...I can fly."

Still, Megatron is not swayed, and Starscream transforms into jet form, knocking Megatron off of the ship's ramp.

Then, the humans enter the portal as they see their families again, including Phoebe, who reunites with Simmons.

Simmons: "Hey, kiddo."

Phoebe: "Dad."

Then, the Autobots used the Allspark to expand the portal. The Autobots and Maximals say goodbye to each other as Prime's team steps in.

Back on Earth, Optimus Prime and the Autobots are back! But, they're not alone this time.

Optimus: "Oh no."

Primal: "Where are we?"