11. A New Alliance

Why are the Maximals here? And in the year 2024 of all years? On top of that, it's revealed that the Maximals didn't come from another timeline, they're from another dimension.

Primal: "Is that how you brought our worlds together? By using the Allspark?!"

Bee: "We were in a battle with the Decepticons when Megatron tried to use the Allspark and-"

Primal: "I was talking to your leader, not you."

Then, Primal finds out that Optimus used the Allspark to stabilize the SpaceBridge, but in doing so opened up a link to the jungle. Since there's little time to argue about that, look who else is here: The Predacons and Decepticons, in the Nemesis.

So now, the Autobots must make a decision: Either they continue the battle on Earth or return to Cybertron and use the Allspark to restore the planet to life.

Meanwhile, Starscream, having heard the other end of the Golden Disk, is horrified at the idea of reaching Cybertron, as "Beast" Megatron takes the Nemesis all the way back to Cybertron to fulfill his namesake's wish.

That night, the time has come for the Autobots and Maximals to return to Cybertron, only for Steven to decide that he and the others are coming with them.

Optimus: "You are needed here, Steven. We already involved you in too many of our battles."

Steven: "Yeah, but that doesn't mean we haven't seen Cybertron up close!"

And so, Steven, Carly, Chip, Chelsea, and Kicker, say goodbye to their loved ones as they head for Cybertron, but not without Chip getting a kiss from Phoebe, telling him good luck.

Chelsea: "Up and attem, Chip-anova!"

Now, the Autobots, Maximals, and Humans head for Cybertron in the Ark. 

The Ark passes through the spacebridge...