✨ Character Introductions ✨

Aries
Nickname(s): Ari, Ms Grumpy, Firecracker
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5'9
Appearance: Short, choppy red hair and golden eyes
Best Friend(s): Taurus, Sagittarius
Love Interest: ???
Information: Aries is your classic grumpy girl. Her main goal is to cause chaos anywhere and everywhere she goes. She loves to pick a fight with anyone who disagrees with her. She has a soft side, which she only shows to the people she loves the most.

Taurus
Nickname(s): Taur, Oblivious Idiot
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Height: 5'11
Appearance: Shaggy chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes
Best Friend(s): Aries, Sagittarius
Love Interest: ???
Information: Taurus is a very chaotic person. He loves annoying and pranking people. He can never take anything seriously, but can be quick and witty when it is absolutely necessary. He is also completely oblivious to people's feelings unless they downright tell him.

Gemini
Nickname(s): Gem, Gemy
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Appearance: Long black hair, dark brown eyes (almost black like)
Best Friend(s): Libra, Pisces
Love Interest: Libra (dating)
Information: Gemini is a very caring person. She is a great shoulder to cry on and vent to. Her past personal experiences give her a need to help others so they won't be alone like she was. She loves meeting new people and making friends. She keeps on a mask around others, not revealing her real feelings most of the time.

Cancer
Nickname(s): Canc, Water Baby, Sunshine
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Height: 5'9
Appearance: Dark blue hair and light blue eyes
Best Friend(s): Aquarius, Scorpio
Love Interest:???
Information: Cancer is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. He is all sunshine and happy-he believes that life is amazing. He is very optimistic and always tries to look on the bright side. Many people assume he is sensitive, but he isn't. In fact, he can get very aggressive and will hurt anyone who hurts his loved ones.

Leo
Nickname(s): Mr Charming, Heartbreaker, Flirt
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Height: 6'0
Appearance: Golden blonde hair and green eyes
Best Friend(s): Libra, Capricorn
Love Interest: ???
Information: Leo is the confident friend. He does not give a shit about anyone or what they think. He is a big flirt- always trying to smooth talk and flirt with girls. But his biggest fear as actually love. He is afraid of people seeing his vulnerability and opening up, disclosing his deepest fears and secrets.

Virgo
Nickname(s): Vi, Perfectionist
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5'10
Appearance: Long light brown hair and green eyes
Best Friend(s): Scorpio, Capricorn
Love Interest: ???
Information: Virgo is basically the mother figure of the group. She is very organized and specific about how she wants things. She is also a child prodigy, although she prefers to not tell people. She can be quiet judging and may give people the wrong impression of her.

Libra
Nickname(s): Lib, Libby, Romeo
Gender: Male
Age:16
Height: 5'11
Appearance: Dark black hair and hazel eyes
Best Friend(s): Gemini, Leo
Love Interest: Gemini (dating)
Information: Libra is a very calm guy. He likes peace, order, and balance. He is one to stay away from drama and avoids major conflict. He is another great person to talk to if you ever need someone to listen to you. A secret he hides about himself is that he is a hopeless romantic. He loves romantic movies and rom-coms.

Scorpio
Nickname(s): Scorp, Scorpion
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5'8
Appearance: Long, wavy black hair and blue eyes
Best Friend(s): Virgo, Cancer
Love Interest: ???
Information: Scorpio is the opposite of what you would think. She may seem scary at first, but inside, she is kind of a cinnamon roll. She likes putting on an intimidating facade around new people. But don't let her look fool you. She can hold a grudge until death and will make anyone who pisses her off's life miserable.

Sagittarius
Nickname(s): Sagi, The Archer, Oblivious 2.0
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5'6
Appearance: Long blonde hair and pink eyes
Best Friend(s): Taurus, Aries
Love Interest: ???
Information: Sagittarius is a goofball, inside and out. She loves exploring and going on new adventures. Her main life philosophy is to have fun, no matter what. She especially loves archery. Similar to Taurus, she is also very oblivious to peoples feelings around her.

Capricorn
Nickname(s): Cap, Capri, Mr Discipline
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Height: 6'3 (😳)
Appearance: Dark Red Hair and Brown eyes
Best Friend(s): Leo, Virgo
Love Interest: ???
Information: Capricorn is the father figure of the group. He is the king of discipline and keeping everyone together, along with Virgo. He is very serious and never shows his weaknesses in front of anyone. He is very closed off and secretive.

Aquarius
Nickname(s): Aqua, Emotionless, Robot
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Height: 6'1
Appearance: Light blue hair and blue eyes
Best Friend(s): Cancer, Pisces
Love Interest: ???
Information: Aquarius is the most chill person ever. He honestly does not care about almost anything. He is also very calm, but under that, he is very cunning and witty. He a lot of potential, but he doesn't use it. He is also hiding a lot of pain and grief which he doesn't show.

Pisces
Nicknames: Pi, Fishy, Shortie
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Height: 5'3
Appearance: Light purple hair and green eyes
Best Friend(s): Gemini, Aquarius
Love Interest:???
Information: Pisces is an introverted person, preferring to be alone. She loves singing and dancing but refuses to perform in front of people. She is also very self conscious and insecure, even though *cough cough erm* a certain someone tells her she is amazing. She is also a very sweet and kind person.

And thats the Zodiacs! ❤️
Comment any questions!