Chapter 3- The Resort and...Seriously?

Taurus's POV

!Warning! This chapter contains horrible description skills on my part! Please try your best to imagine it!

My eyes froze on the castle like building. "Wow," I breathed out, clutching the handle of my suitcase. The building loomed in front of us, a red sign adorning the top. The celestial resort. I giant archway of space was below it. At ground level was a circular entrance, flanked by two taller buildings on each side. Crowds of people were strolling around, getting a bearing of the new surroundings.

I tried craning my neck to look through the huge archway between the entrance are and largest building, but to no avail. "Wow is right," a voice whispered in my ear, sending a trail butterflies into my stomach. I didn't need to see her face to know who it was. I knew her voice like the back of my hand. I turned my head slightly and saw Sagi staring at the building in shock. She always looked adorable when she was flustered.

"Damn, I didn't know you were this rich man," Leo mumbled, lifting his phone to snap a picture. "Well, you thought wrong. Now c'mon, it's way too hot out here," Capricorn said, leading us to the entrance. We walked along the circular walkway and stood under the shade above before walking in. As we stepped inside, the interior unfolded before us.

The front wall stretched, adorned with floor-to-ceiling glass windows that flooded the place with light. Above, a dome-shaped ceiling featured a large circular window. In the middle was a giant circular glass table which was filled with pebbles and stones. Three artificial palm trees twisted out of it. The table was surrounded with plush couches and a few chairs. Artificial light illuminated from domes placed between the seating .Two descended glowing pillars stood on each side of the table.

To the left was an italian restaurant, streamers flowing from the door. My stomach let out an audible grown. A giggle sounded behind me and I shot Aries a glare. Further left, was a small hallway which had 10 elevators- 5 on each side.

On the right, was the check in desk and another small hallway with more elevators. Even further down right was a much longer hallway, which I guessed led outside. Straight ahead in the back, was even more glass windows. Except these gave a clear view of the main outside. I could see about 7 pools, beach chairs, huts, smaller buildings, (restaurants or buffets I assumed), and a faded beach shore in the distance.

"This is beautiful," Pisces murmured, her eyes lingering in front of her. "Indeed. Let me check us in. You five stay here," Capricorn insisted, his hand un clutching from his suitcase. "Anyone else starving?" Aries asked, cracking her knuckles when Capricorn had left. As if my stomach heard her, it emitted another low growl. "You two are not going anywhere," Pisces said, her gaze shifting from Capricorn to us. "Aww, come on Pisces. I'm starving," Sagittarius whined, stomping her foot like a child. God she would be the death of me.

"Let's settle in the rooms first, then you can eat," Pisces promised. After about 10 minutes, we heard footsteps behind us. "Alright- let's go," Capricorn lead us towards an elevator. "We're on the fifth floor, which is the first floor with rooms. There's only one other room in the floor, so we'll have some peace," he explained as the elevator door slid open, squeaking against the ground.

We squeezed ourselves and our luggage in, barely managing to fit. My finger clicked the small button with the number five on it, closing the door immediately. We stood in silence for about 20 seconds before the doors slid open again, revealing the fifth floor. After we stepped out we walked down the single hallway until we reached two doors.

"We're room 2," Capricorn said, spinning the key in his hand, sliding it into the doorknob. It let out a click sound as the door swung open, squeaking against the floor. My jaw dropped open when I saw the inside. It was about the size of an average house.

There were 3 sets of bunk beds, 3 side tables, a big TV and a couch, 2 bathrooms, and a small kitchen. "You'll attract flies, close your mouth," Aries joked, her elbow jabbing my rib. I clenched my jaw, rubbing my thumb over my bottom lip. "Let's figure out bed arrangements and settle our stuff so we can head back down," Pisces said, her brow scrunching on her forehead, as if deep in thought.

After about thirty minutes of debating and arguing, we decided the bunking arrangement would be the same as our previous seats, much to my dismay and slight embarrassment. "Can I have top?" Sagi asked me, leaning against the ladder of the first set of beds. "Anything you want," I whispered incoherently. "Hmm?" she asked, her tongue sliding over her bottom teeth.

Heat crawled its way onto the back of neck. "Uh, yea. I'm fine with bottom," I managed to get the words out of my mouth without stumbling over them. After about another hour, all our stuff had been neatly organized and set out, getting what would be our home for the next three months. "Ok look, I'm starving and I have no patience to wait for any of you. Au revoir!" Aries chided, her hand twisting the doorknob to leave.

"Hey wait! I'm coming," Leo called, spinning on his heel. "Me too!" Sagi and I said in unison. "I'll stay here, I'm exhausted," Pisces let out a muffled yawn, slinking into her bed. Capricorn affirmed the same with a short nod. The four of us descended back down the hallway and clicked the button for the elevator.

Suddenly, a sharp pain stabbed my stomach. Something bad was about to happen. What? I had no idea. A few second later, I figured it out. After a few seconds, the door slid open again. My blood ran cold when I saw the last person I ever wanted to see again standing right there in that elevator.

Long blue hair. Icy cold eyes, just like her icy exterior. Light skin. She looked up from her phone, her eyes squinting in confusion until they landed on me. Her eyes froze and I could see the vein throbbing in her forehead. I felt hot rage coarse through my veins. My breath was fast and uneven and I'm sure my face was mimicking hers. Her heels made a click sound against the metal floor as she took a tentative step forward.

"Taurus?" her voice came out of raspy and it took everything to not tell her to get my name out of her mouth. "Stellar?" my voice on the second syllable, a sour taste filling my mouth instantly. She took another step forward, her head tilting up, locking us in a staring contest. After about 10 heartbeats of silence, someone cleared their throat. In our little exchange, it had slipped out of my brain that we weren't alone.

I turned around and saw Leo, raising a brow and Aries and Sagi looking as shocked as me. "I thought you..." Aries trailed off, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Dead? Sure he'd love that," Stellar snapped, gesturing to me. "You know what? I very well would love that bitch!" I shot back. Her face remained expressionless but I saw her eye twitch slightly.

Before she said anything though, an annoyed voice called out. "Ok, what the fuck is going on? Anyone going to explain?" Leo muttered, rolling his eyes. "It's not important. I have no time for this and I hope to never run into you again bastard. So I'd suggest you shut your dirty little mouth before you end up being the dead one," Stellar replied sourly, storming out of the elevator and down the hallway.

"So...you three are just gonna leave me in the dark?" Leo asked, typing something furiously on his phone. "Eh- That's my step-sister, Stellar," I said quietly, leaning my head against the elevator wall in attempt to calm my fury. Leo looked up from his phone and narrowed his eyes. "He doesn't like talking about it. They hate each other," Sagittarius finished for me, waving her hand in dismissal. "Let's forget about it ok?" I asked. But deep down, I knew this wasn't going to end well.