Chapter 2- Vacation (and some Chaos) Part 2

Gemini's POV

"Flight 364 is starting boarding first class. All first class passengers for 364 please report to the boardwalk." the intercom glitched off. "Ugh finally! We've bee waiting here for like an hour," I groaned out load. "It's been 15 minutes Gemy," Libra chuckled, slinging his arm around my shoulder. "Shush," I huffed, crossing my arms.

"You two are so cute," Cancer sighed happily. "Why are you so happy all the time Cancer?" Scorpio asked, raising a brow. "What's there to be upset about? I'm going on vacation with my five of my friends who I've known forever! Of course I'm happy," he nodded rapidly, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"That's my best friend. Mr Sunshine," Aquarius joked, shouldering his backpack. "Alright, you guys are taking forever. Let's start boarding," Virgo waved her head, summoning us. We quickly gathered are aluggage and strolled to the entrance.

After the lady in the front checked our tickets, we entered the passage. "Alright...so our seats are 4A, 4B, 5A, 5B, 6A, and 6B," Virgo announced, shuffling the tickets in her hands. "I'm sitting with Vi!" Scorpio immediately yelled, latching onto Virgo's arm. "I'll sit with Aqua," Cancer said, grabbing 2 of the tickets. "You can sit with your girlfriend," Aquarius teased, nudging Libra.

"I was planning on it. I'm not dealing with you," Libra smirked, making Aqua roll his eyes. Virgo handed me the two tickets which I grabbed. "I can't believe we could get first class," I said, barely able to contain my excitement. Libra grabbed his luggage and mine, lifting it in to the compartment.

"You can thank Scorpio for that. You know her rich family," Libra smiled, kissing my forehead. I slid into the window seat, my eyes flitting around at all the new sights and features. My hands traveled to one of the buttons. My finger pushed down against again, and a sudden sound startled me. When I looked to the right, a divider had shot up, enclosing the two seats.

Libra turned to me and raised a brow, a playful smirk dancing on his face. I felt a blush creep its way across my face and immediately pushed the button again. "I'm just teasing you sweetie," he let out a soft laugh. "Meanie," I mumbled. Yea I was being childish but- before I could finish my thought, a yawn escaped through my mouth.

I was not a morning person, and we had to wake up at 5:30 for this flight. "Get some rest. We have a long day ahead," Libra said, putting his hand in mine. I leaned back against the seat and felt myself drifting off, fingers interlocked with mine.

Sorry for the short chapter! I don't have many ideas for these beginning introduction chapters but they'll get much longer when the zodiacs arrive. Love yall!