Episode 8 : Ayan saves Arohi

" chodooo~ " Arohi wriggled trying to get free from their tight grip, With a Hard push she managed to halt them in distance.

" Idhar aa tu " Here inner Devi provoked, She Tied her shawl to the side and Called them to her.

" Le kha " she hit a shot to one of the guys, Eyes.

" Tu Bhi aah " she pulled him by his Hair and marked a hard slap on his cheek, But her Strength didn't got chance to show fully. Her action fueled the insecure Boys, Gritting teeth On of them approached her and harshly grabbed her hair.

" Aah Jyada Udh maat ladki hai tu samjhi " saying so he dragged her, and pushed her on the Car bonnet.

She thought it was Time for Death, she Looked around Helpless as these Bulky guys surrounded her their eyes filled with Lust.

" Jane do~ " she mumbled looking around,

" Aah Jaane Maan " he leaned on her trying to Kiss her, Arohi Turned around avoiding their touch.

As Arohi thought she was going to die so, A loud bang Caught everyone's eye.

The gang turned around, Seeing a man standing far distance Holding something Like chain on his hand, His Silhouette Highlighted under the flashy car headlights.

He Swiftly Pulled the chain, the devilish Smirk on his face as the Street likes flicked. Each of them hand Same expression, The Scowl.

" Koun hai beh tu ? " One of them yelled, Narrowing his eyes.

Ayan chuckled and Took a step towards them.
Seeing his Well toned Body that seems to Kick anyone in far distance, The guy Stood still.

" Ohh toh Tu hero hai, Jo iss heroin ko bachane aaya hai ? " Ayan Rolled his eye at the remark,

" Mein hero nahi, Villain hu Aur yeh — pointing at Arohi who stood Tiny behind them, Sobbing he rolled his eyes — yeh Meri Heroin nahi, samjhe "
He said and Walked towards them.

" Baas mujhe Meri Area mein Kutte ka bhokna Pasand nahi " with said so Ayan shot a Hard Punch with His iron fist, The man face Deformed for a while before he dropped on the ground.

He turned around and Did the same to another guy, None of them could show off Infront of Ayan.

The chain on his hand were enough to Push anyone in speed,

" Ruk tujhe toh mein " fragile them, tried to search for weapon around, Ayan Stood Chill knowing he's the main villain...

" Yeh dekh mere paas chaku hai, Mar dhunga iss ladki ko " Arohi was neck on the point of knife, Ayan looked at Arohi who looked at him helplessly.

Expecting him to maybe Plead ? Ayan burst into Laughter, Helding his Knee. Arohi frowned and she knew she was going to die anyways.

" How did I thought he would save me ? " She thought.

And in matter of second his expressions turned dark,

" Tum iss ladki ko maaro Kuch bhi karo mujhe Kya, I don't give a fuck get that clear " he stated it clear, The guys looked at each other then at Arohi who sobbed.

" Uahahhh~ " whining like a child, She made everyone look at her... With Hands on his waist Ayan Looked at Drama queen.

" Kya hai ? " Guys asked, Arohi looked at him.

" Aaj Kesa manhush din Hai, Yeh HOoo Kya Raha hai " sh held her head and shake it Side by side.

" Tum chup karo " Arohi Shut still, when Ayan yelled.