Episode 2 : Face to Face

" wahhh ! "

She tilted her head side to side, admiring every detail of his face as she stared at that fave as if she had just discovered some gems. The thin fabric of his shirt making his muscles prominent, His Toned Chest and abs, his thick Thighs.

She thought

" Who's this Greek god Infront of me ? "

She drifted off into a reverie, dreaming of him, her lashes flapping as his face dominated her vision.

*snap*

He brought her back with a snap of his hands, resting one leg on the other. He glared at her poking his Cheeks, he looked at her who's looking at him with her doe eyes. He smirked and stood up, and she backed away as he approached her.

He knelt in front of her,

She was pushed against the wall as leaned toward her...

[ The scene might be disturbing for Few]

"This is the first time a girl has sneaked into my house."
He whispered this as his veiny arm, stained with blood, reached her chin. He gave her a hard grip on her chin, and she hissed as he did so. She tried to break free from his tight grip, but he only made it tighter.

" Don't think that... I will forget you just because you're a girl, I don't show mercy to anybody " he said With command, he slowly slid his hands down her neck, all the way to the back of her head, and drew her near to him grabbing her hair.

" Please let me go, I was just--- "
Arohi said defending, he had his poker face pulled on. Tears formed in her eyes, and he despised those tears, especially from girls...He rolled his eyes as his grip tightened.

"Can you just stop crying? It is fucking annoying," he yelled. She flinched and glared at him.

" Are you glaring at me ? " He questioned, frowning, as she dug her fingernails into his arms. He hissed in pain and looked at the blood dripping from the scratch she made.

"The fuck, how dare you," he said, giving her a death stare that did not stop her from glaring at him.

"Who the fuck sent you here?" "Who is that bastard? Say his name FAST," he held her by the neck and asked. She hissed in pain but maintained a daring stare at him.

" Why should I ? Kyu Bolu mein Ho koun Tum ? " Arohi snapped back courageously, and both of them exchanged serious stares...as if the most dangerous war could break out at any time.

Arohi, who never tolerates disrespect, and Ayan, who has never been disrespected, held each other at gunpoint.

"Just tell what I asked!" he yelled again, but it made no difference to her.

"I just accidentally entered in and did not know it was some Asur's resident," she said, digging on nails on his arm. He noticed her tiny hands making deep scratches on his body.

"You know I can kill you right now," he threatened her. She gulped but acted strong in response. She did not want to die as inferior....

She pushed him hard and with all her strength, saying, "Whoever you are, I do not care, just leave me." He fell to the ground. It was the first time someone had ever dared to push him in such a way, he looked at her in complete shock.

"You," he was pinned to the ground once more. Arohi leaped on him and took hold of his shirt.

" What do you think of yourself? You think I will keep quiet after I witness you murder those people, do not you? I will expose you to Public---- " His demonic laugh cut her off before she could finish, and her grip on his shirt loosened, leaving her confused.