Chapter 4

"Jerica, it's over," said Abcde, stealing a glance at Darius and making sure he saw it.

Jerica burst into tears and Darius glowed with pride.

"There's someone else I want, someone who can TRULY fulfil my needs," Abcde continued, speaking loudly on purpose and winking at him.

Darius walked over to Abcde. "I understand your need to move on, Abcde," he boomed, as if he was a teenager in a musical who only knows how to overact. "I went through that pain once, too." He attempted to wink at her, but kind of just... blinked really hard with his mouth open. "We might have a lot in common, you know,"

A series of positively revolting mating rituals undergone by incels and their victims occurred.

This is Wattpad, what did you expect?

Oh, yeah, all while Jerica watched in agony. She was petrified with heartbreak, but she managed to pick herself up and walk to the kitchen to get a... well, let's just call it an 'unaliving implement,' for the rating's sake.

So, now Darius and Abcde were dating. And they made it known. They would not shut the f*** up about it.

And boy, was Jerica mad.

So mad that after 20 minutes of this nonsense, she charged at them with the kn- I mean, 'unaliving implement,' and did what any reckless person would do with one of them.

If you've heard 'Kill bill' by SZA, then you have a pretty accurate description of what Jerica attempted to do. If you haven't, then screw you.

'Attempted' being the operative phrase here, since she was too pale and sickly looking to cause any real damage.

Of course, Abcde looked so pale and sickly with her hair and teeth falling out that you would think she'd be unable to dodge Jerica's attacks, and if you did, in fact, think that, then you'd be right. But what you might not know is that although the 'unaliving implement' caused her guts to fall out a bit, it did, as I said, no damage whatsoever.