Meanwhile, in our universe-

Just a quick note, I didn't really like how this chapter came out much. Not too sure what it is, but it's not exactly how I envisioned it in my head. Regardless, I still hope you enjoy it. This chapter we're switching it up a bit. We're gonna focus on how the others are doing without you.

_______________________

"Ha, I see. That makes sense now"

Leona, the lazy lion beastman, spoke up after finding out that most researchers in Styx have a low capacity for magic. Due to the fact that they work with blot. It makes logical sense though.

"Ortho's got control of all our technomantic weapons. None of them will turn on"

The technicians were working frantically to try and turn this situation around, but it wasn't working in their favor. Another technician chimed in from her monitor, spotting something unusual.

"Power armors are now 30 meters away!
...Hm? Wait, what in the world?"

"What is it?"

"Three of the armors just became inactive.
Now there's more. Five, seven... They're just stopping"

This seemed to truly stump the technicians in the room, wracking their brains to come up with an explanation, but coming up with none. They wondered the cause of this peculiar phenomenon.

"Target acquired. Eliminating"

"They're here. Get ready!"

Vil wasted no time in pointing out the presence of more hostile robots, to make sure his comrades were prepared.

"Your eyes will close, your breath will still... Sleepy kiss..!"

The intense atmosphere was broken by a different voice from outside the room. As they finished their sentence, a robot, previously preparing an attack, was now encased in a solid glass case, rendered immobile. This sudden turn in events took everyone present by surprise, staring at the robot through the clear solid with wide eyes.

"GOT 'EM! By golly, I absolutely nailed the targetin' this time!"

"..I'd recognize that accent anywhere....."

It seems like this new person was not a stranger. Vil had recognized his first year's voice, and lo and behold, the very same first year ran into the room with a smile. He appeared to be quite happy about his success in immobilizing the robot.

"Vil! We finally found you!"

"Epel!"

The beautiful man was pleasantly surprised by this appearance, smiling at the lilac haired boy who smiled back at him. They were both truly happy to see each other, which would not have been the case a month ago.

"My dear Roi du poison! How I've missed you!"

The eccentric hunter, Rook Hunt, had followed behind Epel. The man was ecstatic to see his beloved housewarden safe and sound after being separated. He was positively beaming.

The room was filled with surprised gasps at the sudden appearance.

"Rook! I'm glad to see you're uninjured"

Vil was just as happy to see Rook in this moment, smiling at him before a certain lion beastman spoke up.

"Rook and Epel..? What are you guys- Oh.. That's right. You came here with the herbivore.."

Jamil chimed in

"I almost forgot about that with all the commotion.."

"My dear friend was in dire peril, so I flew to his aid!