Indiana Jones who?(Also, C A T)

"Damn. That's one dark ass cave"

Whist exploring this mysterious island you came across, you somehow ended up at the entrance to a very ominous looking cave. So naturally, you waltzed on in without a second thought. What's the worst that could happen?

Long story short, there were an abundance of booby traps inside.

"Bruh, this is some Indiana Jones type shit.."

You were alone. The Orthos had gone off in a different direction once you suggested splitting up.

Diving out of the way of an incoming arrow, you looked around the room that you landed in. It was more visible than the rest of wherever this is. 'I don't even think this is a cave anymore man..'

Something about this room screamed of importance. Perhaps it was the ominous looking blue lighting suspiciously trailing along a set path. Yeah. That seemed about right.

Curiously, you followed it, admiring the interior. The further you walked, the more your surroundings changed. It almost had an entirely different feel to it. You wonder why.

You snapped out of your day dreaming when you almost fell to your death. Swinging your arms around like a madman, you managed to stay balanced.

You were frozen in place for a moment, staring down at the large cliff below with wide eyes. You step away from the edge and heave a sigh of relief.

..before the ledge you were standing on gives out.

Your stomach leaped up into your throat as you inhaled sharply from the sudden shift. You let out a blood curdling scream and flailed about, reaching for anything at all.

Your hand came into contact with what you assume to be some sort of vine, and you grasp it with all your might. This gave you great momentum and you were now swinging across the ravine?? ('Is that what this is?') Like some kind of underground Tarzan.

Eventually, your screams of terror transitioned into an enthusiastic battle cry. The air whipping at your face invigorated you and you started getting really into it.

You swapped vines as you came across them, to travel further. Leaning your body in a way that increases your momentum.
There were a surprising amount of vines you could use. Kind of strange, but this is all probably a simulation anyway so who cares.

Your laughter echoed off of the stone walls. The environment seemed rejuvenated by this display, glowing with life.

..Until the vine snapped.

The oxygen left your lungs as you rolled across stone.

You took some deep breaths, finally coming down from your previous high. Heaving a sigh and deciding you've done enough monkeying around, you stretched out your limbs.

Feeling nice and agile, you stood up and cracked your back, looking around more closely.

It was actually quite nice. You fell down here by accident, but fate does work in mysterious ways. Might as well make the most of it.

Leisurely strolling along a (kind of) path you spotted in the rock, you marvelled at the sights.

Now, you don't typically enter caves all that often, so you don't really know what to expect from this place. But then again, isn't that what makes it fun?

Though, if it's a simulation, based on video games, perhaps that could be an indicator. Nah, that's too much thinking.

You saw all sorts of rare ores and shiny gems. Though most of them were imbedded in stone, there were a few loose ones you were able to snatch up.