New Mysteries

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Naruto are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Kyoko returned home feeling very excited about a new mystery in Konoha ⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾, "New mystery ~ New mystery ~ I am going to have a lot of fun."

Kakashi snorted watching her antics over his book, "Only you would be excited about this."

Kyoko (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠), "Hey, hey, Kakashi - Sensei, do you think someone might try to use my body in the future after I move on?"

Kakashi gave her a ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ look, "I most certainly hope not. You would no doubt find a way to run amock and create more chaos than whoever summoned you."

Kyoko ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯, "Caught me red handed."

Kakashi shook his head, "I would most likely be gone before you so who knows. I certainly hope the future shinobi will respect the dead more than the predecessors."

Kyoko turned to him, "Why don't you join us for dinner? It is late."

Kakashi hummed looking at the clock installed on the Hokage tower, "I still have an S - rank ANBU mission to go on."

Kyoko grinned, "Well, you need all the strength you can get. Do not think I do not know that you don't sleep during these missions."

Kakashi sweat dropped as he turned a page, "Ah! You found out?"

Kyoko, "Sasuke was frothing at his mouth swearing up and down about getting you grounded in Konoha."

Kakashi hid his face behind his book, "Maa! How dramatic!"

Kyoko chuckled, "Come on! If you eat then, at least Sasuke will not ream you over it."

Naruto, "Nee - chan, Kakashi - Sensei, welcome back."

Yume, "Koko - tan, are you alright?"

Tachiba, "We were worried."

Kyoko, "I am alright. See?"

Naruto, "You look really excited though."

Kyoko grinned, "I have been authorised with a new mystery to solve."

Kakashi, "And I was dragged into a dinner with you all. Sorry for the intrusion."

Tachiba, "Oh no! You are always welcome Kakashi - Senpai. After all you have been taking care of our daughter all this time."

Kakashi, "I try my best."

Naruto, "Nee - chan, Sasuke had the night shift so he just left. It will just be us tonight."

Kyoko, "Konohamaru - kun did not complain about you not having dinner with him?"

Naruto, "He is on a C - rank mission to Suna and will not be back till, I think tomorrow night."

Kyoko, "Ah! Suna is a safe place for our Genin, thanks to Gaara and his siblings."

Naruto, "I also heard the Mizukage of Mist village is coming in two weeks."

Kyoko, "Huh? Really? So the rumours about them going around to better their relations are true."

Naruto, "Nee - chan, the Mizukage asked for your presence."

Kakashi, "What? I was not informed about this."

Naruto, "Tsunade baa - chan just informed me before I came. It was a request from her Head Security."

Kyoko, "Her Head Security? Don't tell me, Zabuza."

Naruto, "Either him or the ice user, I think his name is Momoichi Haku?"