S1 E1: Bad Weather

The scene opens up to Tang eating noodles as he watches the news.

News Reporter: "And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remain about the small overpowered young man and woman who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on..."

It fades out as MK explains what happened with Mei laughing and Liù watching with a deadpan look on her face.

MK: "And I was like, 'Stop there, Demon Bull King.' And D.B.K.'s all like, 'You can't stop me! I'm cwazy!' And then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!"

MK plants the staff into the ground, which causes water to suddenly burst from the ground.

Mei: "Uh oh, looks like you sprung a leak, MK."

MK: "Oh jeez!"

Liù: "You should watch where you swing that thing or you're gonna smack dab someone with that."

MK: "Oh, right! *slides over to Liù* Buuut, since now that we are a team-"

Liù: "Both work and hero?"

MK: "*laughs awkwardly* Yeah, that! That means that you and I are going to work together!"

Liù: "Pfft, yeah right. *walks away from MK* As if this whole 'teamwork' thing is going to work."

MK sighs, disappointed in himself because it's going to hard for trying to get Liù's trust.

Pigsy: "*appears with Boarus as they cross their arms and glares at the group* Ever since we've been working the noodle business, we just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And we show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!"

Tang: "Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone."

MK: "Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody."

Liù: "*mutters* That's doubtful."

Sandy: "Look out!"

The crane was holding a giant crate broke off. MK sees that Liù was under it before he panics and rushes to her as he shouts,

MK: "LIÙ, LOOK OUT-!"

The crate falls on them, crushing them both.

Pigsy: "Kids!"

MK: "*pops from the top of the crate, unharmed somehow* I... am... invincible!"

Mei: "Yeah! *notices something* Hey where's-"

Liù: "*falls from the shadow portal on the wall* Oof. *muffled with her face on the floor* I hate this power."

Pigsy: "Look, MK, just 'cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, It don't mean-"

Pigsy, Tang, Boarus and Sandy gasps as Mei pulls a bazooka out of nowhere before she aims at MK again.

Mei: "MK! How about... this? *she launches a bazooka missile towards MK*"

MK: "*still unharmed* I am invincible!"

Liù: "*Sighs* Look, noodle dude, you're a somewhat hero now. You're going to need-"

Mei: "A cape! Maybe a logo, possibly getting a sidekick or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!"

Liù: "No, what I was trying to say is-"

Mei: "To the Sea-Crate.. Base!"

She opens the elevator and walks in. MK, Boarus, Tang, and Sandy awes and follow her. Pigsy sighs and Liù shakes her head in disappointment before they follow them into the elevator.