S1 E5: Calabash

MK is snoring in bed. Suddenly, his room begins to shake.

MK: "What? Earthquake!"

The shaking stops and MK looks up and sees that most of his stuff fell down.

MK: "Oh, no-o-o-o. All my pwecious pwossessions! *looks at the clock* Huh? 9:01? I'm late for work! *tries to summon his staff* My staff, my staff, where's my staff? Staff? Pigsy's gonna kill me! Okay. Socks. Jacket. Bandana. Let's go."

He dashes downstairs to Pigsy's Noodles.

MK: "And I'm here. Pigsy! *gets on his knees* I'm so sorry I'm late. I overslept, and I guess I didn't set an alarm?  Honestly, I don't even remember going to bed. And the earthquake, and-and-and- please don't fire me."

Pigsy: "Fire you? Ha! *turns to face MK with a big smile* Why would I fire you?"

MK: "Uh, well, last time you said, *intimidates Pigsy* 'If you are one minute late ever again, you are fired!'"

Pigsy: "I said that?"

Tang: "That doesn't sound like my best friend Pigsy. *laughs with Pigsy*"

MK: "Uh-"

The world shakes again, causing MK to stumble and falls forward, not noticing that Tang and Pigsy begin to static a bit before the world stops shaking again.

MK: "*panics* It's happening again!"

Pigsy: Again? What you talking about, MK? 

MK: "Did you not feel that?"

Pigsy: "Feel what?"

Tang: "I think MK's got a real case of the Mondays, hmm?"

MK: "Hmm, maybe it's an inner ear thing? *try's to summon his staff again* Oh, the staff. Yep. Uh, must be in there real good."

Pigsy: "*laughs* Your staff ain't in your ear, kid."

MK: "Oh. That's a relief. Wait, where is it?"

Tang: "On top of the mountain, sealing away the Demon Bull King and his entire family."

MK: "Uhh, say what now?"

Tang: "You do remember, right? *sighs* I keep saying you work him too hard."

Pigsy: "That's it. You're taking a day off."

MK leaves the noodle shop in excitement.

MK: "My first day off in two whole years! This is a perfect day!"

Crowd: Perfect!

MK: "*flys through the street on the Hover Cloud* No traffic at rush hour?"

Crowd: "Perfect!"

MK: "*drinks the cheese tea* Free shoes and cheese tea samples?"

Crowd: "Perfect!"

MK: "*playing at the Gravity Arcade* Beat all the high scores on Monkey Mech?"

Crowd: "Perfect!"

MK: "More free cheese tea samples?"

Crowd: "Perfect!"

MK: "*chuckles awkwardly* You guys really are driving that point home, huh?"

The world shakes again and the crowd flickers behind MK as he stumbles before regaining his balance and the world stops shaking again.

MK: "Whoa. What was that? *bumps into someone* Oof!"