S2 E0: Revenge Of The Spider Queen (part 2)

Back at the docks, the group looked at the Spider-Bots in fear before they hear a voice speak up.

Huntsman: "Now, now, my pets. Be patient. Daddy's gonna have his fun."

Mei: "Uh, Sandy?"

Pigsy: "Get us out of here!"

Boarus: "Like, right now!"

Sandy: "Uh, working on it! *searches for something down in the boat* Uh here, oh there!"

Huntsman: "It's not so bad if you go quietly. The transition will be almost painless."

Mei and Pigsy have taken stance.

Pigsy: "We can handle one of her lackeys."

Strong Spider emerges with the hooded figure too.

Pigsy: "Three of her lackeys? Oh boy."

Huntsman, Strong Spider and the hooded figure prepare to fight when MK and Liù falls out of the sky.

MK: "Guys! You're okay! I thought you've been turned into gross spider thingies. They're. Everywhere! *trembles, hugging the staff* I can still feel them crawling all over me."

Liù: "Dude, focus!"

MK: "Yep! Working on it!"

He calms himself and faces the spider demons again as Liù gets into a fighting position.

Huntsman: "We found the Monkey King's apprentice and the girl, exactly where you said they'd be."

MK: "Oh, no."

He grabs Liù's arm and runs off to the boat and the others pull them up. The spider-demons race towards them.

Pigsy: "Sandy! It's now or never, old buddy!"

Sandy: "*finds a remote* Found it!"

He zips outside and presses it. A meow is heard, echoing through the boat.

Mei: "Uh, Sandy?"

Sandy: "Give it a minute!"

A boom is heard and the Team Dronecopter flies over.

Huntsman: "They can't escape!"

Sandy tosses everyone aboard but not before Huntsman throws on a tracker. The hooded figure runs up to the Team Dronecopter and throws their web hook on there before they zoomed off into the sky.

Sandy: "So, what do you guys think? Been saving it for a rainy day."

Mei: "Real cool, Sandy! *pulls out her phone and takes pictures l* It's awesome for taking in... the horrifying vistas."

MK: "Spider Queen captured Monkey King."

Sandy: "No!"

Pigsy/Boarus: "*simultaneously* What?"

Tang: "*simultaneously* That's not possible!"

MK: "Yeah, her and this weird skeleton thing, she got him and then I-I didn't even try to help. He lost and then-"

Liù: "Hey, chill, It's okay, noodle dude. We got this. We can still beat her if we think of a plan-"

MK: "She beat the Monkey King, Liù! We don't got this! I'm sorry, I just- I don't what to do."

Pigsy: "Kid, no one ever does. Not really."

Mei: "But we're going to figure this out."

Tang: "Together."