S1 E7: Impossible Delivery

Somewhere in Flower Fruit Mountain, MK is training with the Monkey King. The Monkey King dodges MK's attacks until he uses his tail to wrap around MK's leg, throwing him out to the inside of Flower Fruit Mountain.

Sun Wukong: "Better. Way, way better. *catches MK before positioning him upright* You're totally getting the hang of this, bud!"

MK: "Aw really?"

Sun Wukong: "I mean, it does make sense. You are getting trained by me. Now, we just gotta work on your focus."

MK: "Yeah, I am the best of focus— *gets close to Monkey King's face* What do you mean, 'work on my focus?!' I-I'm like No. 1 Focus Guy!"

Sun Wukong: "*moves MK's face away before pointing at himself* Ugh, if anyone is No. 1 Focus Guy, it's me."

MK: "What?! *pulls out his book* Literally, your entire legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities!"

Sun Wukong: "*grabs a bag of Peach Chips* That's where you are wrong."

MK: "The time that you ate all the Immortal Peaches that you were meant to guard?"

Sun Wukong: "*opens the bag of Peach Chips* That was a long time ago."

MK: "When you kept annoying everyone at the Celestial Realm?"

Sun Wukong: "*grabs a chip from the bag* That's a matter of opinion."

MK: "The time you pick a fight with Buddha-!"

Sun Wukong: "*shoves a Peach Chip into MK's mouth* See, that right there is the problem. You stressed too much about the negatives. Focus is taking in everything, but honing in only on the one thing that matters. Right now, I'm talking to you while also honing in the speed of the wind, the moisture in the air, these 37 emails for my lawyer, the first 18 seasons of Monkey King: The Animated Series. The inner resonance of my soul that contemplate the fact that I am an immortal being, who will never be able to die. And that bug right over there. But... *eats another Peach Chip* I'm paying attention to you. Take in everything, choose what you want to do, and then do it. That is focus."

MK: "That sounds... super confusing, and like you're just constantly distracted."

Sun Wukong: "*raises his eyebrow at MK* Or maybe, you just can't handle real focus?"

MK: "*gasps* I-I can totally focus. I focus all the time! In fact, the very next thing I do, is gonna be the most focused thing ever!"

The scene fades as MK is now at Pigsy's Noodles.

Pigsy: "Hey, uh, MK. You mind explaining to me why I have two hundred orders of noodles that haven't been delivered yet?!"

MK: "*chuckles* I thought Mr. Tang was gonna do it?"

Liù: "*mutters to herself* Too late to use the distraction now."

Pigsy: "Distraction. That's your greatest weakness, MK. You need to follow through on the task at hand like Liù does, Understand? *turns around to see MK on his phone*"

MK: "Huh?"

Pigsy just throws a spoon at MK while Liù just gives MK a deadpan look.

Pigsy: "That's it. I'm done. It's over. Pack your bags. You're outta here."

MK: "*gasps* What?! Give me another chance. Please. I-I can do better!"

Pigsy hears his phone rings and he answers the call.