S1 E9: The Macara And The Huil-Jing (part 2)

The scene cuts to Liù as she is slammed onto a pillar but then starts charging at the cloaked woman. She kicks Liù onto the floor. She gets up and starts charging again, but again, the cloaked woman kicks her onto the floor. Liù gets up and just barely points her dark staff at the cloaked woman before being kicked onto the floor again. Liù gets up, only to be kicked yet again. She strikes at the cloaked woman twice but she dodges both times and kicks Liù again.

Liù: "*groans* Come on, what is this?"

Cloaked Woman: "You want me to teach you how to beat other demons? That's what I'm doing."

Liù: "By beating me up from random places? I'm not used to fighting with other people."

As she charged at the cloaked woman, but gets knocked back by her.

Cloaked Woman: "By showing you the flaws in your own fighting style. Yours and your Monkie Kid friend."

Liù: "Wait... how do you know about MK when you just said that you watched me?"

Cloaked Woman: "In order to learn about you, I had to watch you and your so called friends from a distance to observe them around you. Before you found out about me, did you know not all demons are powerful, like the Demon Bull King?"

Liù: "No?"

The cloaked woman goes to kick her again but this time Liù dodges. She goes for a knee kick, and it hits.

Cloaked Woman: "That shows in how you fight. You leave yourself open with every swing. You fight like someone unafraid of harm, and this is what you'll take advantage of. For example, the Huli-Jings wield no shields, little armor and fight with reckless abandon. Strike them here, here, and here."

She kicks Liù in the face 3 times before knocking her back.

Liù: "Argh! What are you talking about? Why do you keep mentioning the Huli-Jing subject?"

Cloaked Woman: "Stupid girl, are you really so dense you don't realize that she is the real threat?"

Liù: "Wait, you're talking about Jade? I mean sure she's got a bad vibe, but why is she involved with this?"

Cloaked Woman: "It was because she wasn't meant to be there a couple days ago."

Flashback

The cloaked woman is seen walking on the rooftop, looking at the city before transforming in the giant shadow monster.

Cloaked Woman: "I suppose to show you and MK some training, but was interrupted by the fox appearing."

The scene flashes to Jade grinning in victory at the cloaked woman, who growls at her before disappearing into the shadows.

Cloaked Woman: "Seeing that I failed to get the Monkie Kid's attention, I might as well start now training you against a bigger threat that has now gotten close to the Monkie Kid."

The cloaked woman watches from the balcony as Liù leaves on her motorcycle with glowing purple eyes.

Flashback Over

The scene flashes back to Liù and the cloaked woman, who now begins to sing.

(A/n: I love this song so much!)

Cloaked Woman: I see you're driven by your detestation, your every step is stoked with animus. You need a different type of motivation or there's no way that you can handle this. I know you're thirstin' for vengeance, Liù, you're out for blood, but you'll only stand a chance if you're out for love. Out for love~. Love~