Chapter 21

Chapter 21

It has been a few days of me shaking up in this house with this man. All we've been doing, well he's been doing, is looking after me and making sure that I'm fed. If I want to pee, he's there, if I need to shower, he's there. To put it in a nutshell, I haven't lifted a finger since I stepped into this house. Today is a different day though. I'm going to attend my first lecture and this man is not happy about that because I'm apparently 'rushing myself' but there's nothing he can do about it. I don't know if he's forgotten that some of us still need to obtain our degrees unlike him.

Since it's my first day back on campus this semester, I want to put some effort into my look; I have been in lounge wear since I got discharged but today, I want to change all that. It's still hot, so bum shorts with an oversized t-shirt and some sneakers will do the trick. I check myself once in the mirror and pleased, I make my way out of our bedroom. Yes, our, I'm not mistaken. I walk down the passage and the smell of something delicious warts my nostrils. I find him standing in the kitchen, half naked and barefoot, in only his cotton pyjama pants. I drink every inch of him.

His muscles flex with every movement he makes, tempting me to run my fingers through them.

This man is a walking temptation. I lean against the kitchen door frame, with my thumb in my mouth, biting it, and drink all of him in.

"Are you just going to stand there and gawk at me, Mrs Me?" He asks, his back still towards me.

Heat creeps to my cheeks but I don't dare not move. I like this image of him, focused and sweaty in the kitchen. It kind of does something to my inner core.

"How did you know I'm here?" I ask, still taking him in with my eyes.

"Have you forgotten that your scent is my new favourite thing?" he asks, turning to face me.

He has two pieces of orange in his hand which he tucks in his mouth before seductively sucking on. I flush and avert my eyes from his as he takes predatory steps towards me. The heat radiating from his body tells me he's in front of me and my body reacts to his proximity.

"Love, look at me," he says softly, his breath that smells like mint and orange fanning my face.

I meekly raise my eyes to find his already boring holes into mine, lustrously.

"Open your mouth," he orders and like a lamb, I do as told.

He slowly slides half of an orange carpel into my mouth and watches me take a bite. Juice spurts out and drips down the corners of my lips. He leans closer and licks the corners of my lips with his treacherous tongue. My knees buckle and I almost topple over as my blood boils.

"Dali," I whisper, gripping his bare shoulder with my hand.

He groans and places his hand on my waist, digging his fingernails in my skin.

"Love," he says against my neck in a baritone and husky tone.

His lips trails from my lips to my jawline, all the way down my neck. He nibbles on my skin and groans as I mewl against his frame.

"Baby," I whisper in desperation while throwing my head back, basking in the feeling of his skin against mine.

Another rumble escapes his throat before he pulls me flush against his frame.

"Aah," I cry, as my core clenches at the feeling of his erection against my abdomen.

He nibbles on my skin a few more times before he frees me, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Morning, sthandwa sam."

My breathing is ragged and all I want to do is wrap my legs around this man's waist and ask him to fuck me oblivion, but I remind myself that I'm off the good stuff for the next six weeks. Sigh.