Next Sao

"Wait, but the one who made the new game is the one that Asuna was engaged to before you came along."stated Kyouko, confused. Kirito nodded. "That honestly just proves it even more."stated Kirito. Now everyone looks at him, pretty much telling him to elaborate. Kirito sighes in exasperation. "Come in. This is easy brain usage."stated Kirito exasperatedly. Kouichirou rolled his eyes. "Oh well, sorry that not all of us have an IQ of over fucking 300."stated Kouichirou dryly. Kirito hummed. "That is a good point. You all are just low-level npcs."stated Kirito sagely. The others glare at him. "Just fucking explain you ass."said Asuna with a slight glare. "Right, right."said Kirito.

"Anyway, from what I heard from Koui, the one that Asuna was supposed to marry, she fought against it heavily. Now think of it like this. They one you want has been sleeping for 2 years and can't say no to the marriage anymore. That means the marriage will go through because no one will oppose it."stated Kirito calmly. Everyone growled. "That little fucking brat."growled out Kyojuro. Suguha sighes. "And I been enjoying that game too."slightly dejected tone. Kirito raised an eyebrow. "I never said you had to stop playing it. I honestly want to play it. To kill the bastard for my own amusement and take over the game because I can. I did that when I killed Heathcliff. I overwrited the game even tho I didn't need to."said Kirito coolly.

Suguha sighes. "God, you just can't be normal, Kazy~kun."said Suguha exasperated. Kirito shurgs noncaringly. "Eh, what have I also said?"questioned Kirito grinning. "Normal is boring."stated Suguha and Kouichirou dryly. Kirito laughed happily. "Damn right!"exclaimed Kirito happily. "Anyway, let's go see my daughter before anything."said Kirito as he gets up with the others following. "Koui, where is my my car?"questioned Kirito. "It's at the garage."said Kouichirou. Kirito grins. "Great time to go get it."stated Kirito as he walks out. Kouichirou laughes and follows after him. Everyone else, tho looks confused. "Rio~kun can drive?"asked Asuna. The others just shurged at this point and followed after the 2.

So they get into the limo and drive to Kirito's garage, then get out. Kouichirou toss him his keys. Kirito catches them. "Appreciate it."stated Kirito as he pushes a button, and the garage opens. A few cars and motorcycles are in there. Everyone but Kirito and Kouichirou look in surprised. Kirito grins then walks into the garage and gets into the first car, which is a hellcat that is red with white flames from the front half down the car. He gets into the car and starts it. Suguha and Asuna look at each other, then run to the car and get in. Asuna gets in the front while Suguha gets in the back. Kirito pressed the gas, revving the car. He lets down the window. Kirito pops his head out the window. "You get the hell out the way and follow me!"yelled Kirito. Everyone moves out the way and gets into the limo.

Kirito drives out the garage and then drives out pedal to the middle. The limo, but they got left in the dust. When they get to the company, that makes DMC. Kirito gets out of the car and smiles. "Damn, it's good to be back."said Kirito happily. Asuna and Suguha look at the company in aw. "This is where you made DMC?"questioned Suguha in aw. Kirito chuckles. "Yep, this is my place. Now let's go. I want to see my daughter."stated Kirito as he walked in with the rest of the group. When everyone sees their boss back, they call out to him, and Kirito returns the greetings just as happily as his team. They go down to the basement. To see and huge as soon that is full of androids making things and whatever else they want them to do.

Kirito walks to the middle of the place to see an android that looks like his daughter is lying there on the table. Asuna walks up to the android and strokes her face lightly. "She looks just like Yui."stated Asuna softly. Kirito comes up and kisses her cheek. "No, this is our daughter. I think it's time to wake her up."stated Kirito calmly. His hand glows and waves his hand over her body, and it glows, then it dies down. Yui's eyes blink open. She looks over to see her parents. "Mama..? Papa..?"questioned Yui tiredly. The teen parents smile down at her. "Yo Yui, how does it feel to be human?"questioned Kirito softly. Yui pushes herself up with Asuna helping her sit up. "It feels weird. I never really been tried before.."said Yui softly. Kirito chuckled slightly. He picks her up. "Well, Yui~chan, do you want to meet your family?"asked Kirito.