٠

Info.

A short love story about two individuals bound to the tradition of their family. The Maliks & Raees are influential people who value their reputation and go to great lengths to safeguard it.

How would they cope when their kids go against their "اصول" and follow their hearts?

_

Characters.

R A E E S

Head | Nourez Raees & Sania N Raees

Dawar Raees & Imama Dawar Khan

Kids.

Aryan Dawar Raees

Alira Dawar Raees

Dilawar Raees & Mehnaaz Dilawar

Kids

Arzaan Dilawar Raees

Arslaan & Saliha

_

Note. Nourez Raees and Sania are the heads of the family (Aryan's dada and dado). Dawar is their eldest son while Dilawar is the youngest.

Aryan is the eldest grandchild, and after him, Arzaan is the second eldest. Arslaan and Saliha are the middle child and twins (of Dilawar & Mehnaaz), and Alira is the youngest in the family.

_

M A L I K

Meer Iqbal Malik (deceased) & Asma Iqbal 

Asad Iqbal Malik & Mahnoor Asad

kids.

Samar Malik

Emara Malik

Araiz Malik & Sabira Araiz Malik

kids.

Azar Araiz Malik

Azara Araiz Malik

Arshad Malik & Meerab Arshad

Child.

Rohaan Malik  

_

Note. Meer Iqbal Malik and Asma are the eldest of the family since Meer Iqbal has expired his eldest son. Asad is now the head of the family. Araiz is the middle child, while Arshad is the youngest.

Samar is the eldest (Asad's son). Azar is the second eldest. Emara and Rohaan share a difference of six months, and Azara is the youngest of all.

_

Language.

English & Roman Urdu

Most of the dialogues will be written in Roman Urdu, and no English translations will be provided at the time.

_

Origin & Religion

Pakistan | Muslim

_
Slow updates.

_
Socials.

Ig. @authorzhalameer

_
Book details.

Started on.      22/3/24
Word count.                    

_

Author's note & Rights.

The whole book is purely based on the author's imagination. Any resemblance is purely a coincidence. If I add anything that has inspired me from real life, I'll let you guys know. 

All the images used here and on my social media page do not belong to me. I own the edits.

You might find spelling and grammatical errors. Please let me know politely. Plus, this is not a spiritual book, nor does it preach about any religion. I don't want any comments on it.

I'll make sure this book has nothing that'll trigger you, but still, if there's something that you don't like about it, feel free to remove it from your library.

This book is solely published on Wattpad. If you have any questions or confusion, please ask me in the comment section.

©zhalameer™2024
All rights reserved