١

| The Malik household |
s ɪ ᴀ ʟ ᴋ ᴏ ᴛ

As the sun rose, its warm golden glow spread across the bustling streets of Sialkot, The family gathered in their cosy home, seeking solace and a glimmer of joy. The loss of Malik's youngest son had left a heavy cloud of sorrow hanging over their hearts. To seek solace and bring back the happiness that the family had before, Asad Iqbal Malik, the head of the house, decided to take his family on a vacation.

Everyone gathered around the breakfast table. The room was filled with the aroma of freshly brewed tea, and the sound of laughter and chatter filled the air. Asad decided to put out his thoughts before his mother and younger brother. 

"I have planned this vacation specifically for Rohaan. He has always been adventurous, but after his father passed away, he has barely been out of his room, and my heart pains seeing him in that state.

Rohaan, this time I'll let you decide the place. Let me know where you'd like us to have a family vacation." Asad made his point clear and walked away.

The youngsters gathered around their elder brother's round coffee table, and magazines and brochures spread across it. Each of them selected a destination, but because of their disagreements,  they decided to search further. "How about we go to Murree?" Azara asked, "A big no! We have been there once Azara," her elder brother Azar objected. 

"I'll go where Azara wants, if she wants to go there then we will be going there as well" Rohaan had always prioritized Azara's opinions, even if everyone went against her, he would be standing with her.  He loved Azara more than her brother Azar loved her. 

 Murree is like stepping into a fairytale land with its majestic mountains, misty valleys, and enchanting forests. The air is so fresh and crisp, and it makes you feel rejuvenated. The town itself has a charming vibe, with cosy cafes and shops lining the streets. And the views are simply mesmerizing. Whether you're gazing at the rolling hills or catching a glimpse of the snow-capped peaks in the distance, every moment feels like a postcard-worthy scene.  Murree captures the essence of natural beauty and offers a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. 

It's a place where you can create unforgettable memories and fall in love with the wonders of nature. 

At dinner, upon being asked, Rohaan informed Asad about the selected destination. "Murree? Rohaan I thought you would like to go somewhere we haven't visited before,  anyways if that's what you want I'll tell Haseeb to make the arrangements within two days" Haseeb is Asad's manager and has been working under the family for ages. 

"I'm very disappointed, Rohaan. I thought we'd have fun in a new city but Murree, again. I don't know why you always agree with Azara. " Azar expressed his discontent. "Let it be Azar, why are you making an issue out of it? Let's go and sleep now. It's getting late. " Samar dismissed the conversation.

Two days later,

The Maliks were set to go to Murree. "The last time we visited Murree, you guys were young, but now most of it has changed, so don't wander around by yourselves," Asad warned his kids.

"But baba, where are we going to stay?" Azar asked. "We'll stay over at Raees Sahab's villa. His men will be there for our help." Asad replied.

"Nawab Raees?" He asked again, Samar nodded.

-
| Raees Haveli |

"Aryan sy kehna mujhsy abhi milne aye"

Nourez Raees ordered in a deep and commanding tone, the old man's voice resonated with wisdom and authority. The attendant nodded and went to Aryan's room and passed on the Nawab's message.

Aryan Dawar Raees stands before the vanity, his reflection staring back at him in the mirror.

His strong, confident hands deftly adjust the buttons of his blazer, ensuring a perfect fit. As he straightens his collar, a subtle smirk tugs at the corners of his lips, revealing a hint of self-assuredness

His charcoal grey painted room gives a sense of strength and authority. It is decorated with abstract artworks and frames that are minimal yet impactful.

A large window on one side of the room allows the warm glow of natural light to pour in, accentuating the room's commanding presence. Adjacent to the window, a private balcony beckons, offering a breathtaking view of the exclusive outdoor pool nestled within the lush garden. The pool, reserved solely for his use, creates a serene and luxurious atmosphere.

"Nawab sahab wants to have a word with you," the attendant spoke timidly. Aryan dismissed him and grabbed his necessities before walking out.

He knocked on the door before entering his dada's room.

"Ajao Aryan"

Nourez Raees said he was engrossed in reading the newspaper and didn't even bother to look at who was there.

"Aapne bulaya tha?"

Aryan stood before him, Nourez nodded, folding the newspaper neatly he placed it on the tea table and signed Aryan to sit.

"Asad Malik's family is going to stay over at our haveli in Murree. Even though I have sent some of our trusted men to ensure their safety, I also need you to stay over there for a week. Since they are our guests, I need someone from the family to take care of them, and I think you're perfect to take this responsibility."

Aryan nodded at his every word and agreed without asking any questions.

" Unki khidmat mein koi kami nahi honi chahiye aur aik baat Aryan, keep them protected from the Wazir's."

"I'll do my best," he assured.

"Bhai, humey bhi apny sath ley chalein na." Arzaan and Arslaan ran behind Aryan like lost puppies.

"Dada jaan ny bas mujhey janey ko kaha hai tum dono yahin ruko aur office sambhalo," he replied, and his cousins whined.

"Dada jaan sy permission ley lena agar haan karey toh aajana sath" He then said. Aryan didn't want to go there to stay for a week, but since it was his grandfather's order, he couldn't deny it.

"Mama, aap please meri chezeein pack kardein mein office sy laut ker nikal jaonga." Aryan hated his things being touched by someone who was not his mother or sister.

_
Author's note

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It's the simple starting of the story

╰┈➤ check the comment section for more A/N.