٤

| Aryan |

Chandni raat mein nikhar gayi hai wo, dil ko behlaye jaati hai wo. Uski muskurahat se khil uthti hai zindagi, uski adaon mein chhupi hai harr khubsurati.

When I first bumped into her, I didn't know that she'd have an effect on me. Ever since I have been here, all I have been thinking about is her. The way she speaks, the way she is clumsy, everything about her amuses me.

Azara Araiz Malik, what are you doing to my poor heart?

Sitting opposite to her on the chairlift, I've been admiring her, while she admired the view outside.

I chuckled internally at her reaction when the man misunderstood us for being a couple. Oh, how bad I wish that would've been true.

My cheeky conversation had her dumbfounded. 

When we got off, she sprained her leg, I went ahead to help her, but her brother scolded her, which put her have a sour mood, and she stormed off to god knows where.

I ran after her yelling at her to stop. To stop from walking into the lion's den. The locals, the Wazir's being a local, wasn't worrisome, but them being our enemy was.

"Mekon na chorri," I mumbled, getting hold of her. I didn't realise where that came from.

(Don't leave me.)

"Kahan bhagey jaa rahi ho? Kuch pata bhi hai? " I asked her, I didn't she was so pressed until she snapped at me

"Kiun tumharey baap ka ilaka hai jo tumhary ijazat ky baghair nai jaa sakty?"

"Merey baap ka toh nai par Wazir ky baap ka zaroor hai. Aur agar usy yahan koi anjaan dikh jaye toh bas, ab  Allah hi bachaye usy Wazir ky haath sy." I replied, trying to warn her.

She apologised and asked me to take her back to the haveli. I tried informing her brother, but she just snatched my phone.

Calm down, lady!

I started driving to the haveli, I was in a rush to get out of this territory before I faced any members of the Wazir's, but unfortunately the devil himself standing in front, wearing his evil ugly smile.

His gaze fixed on Azara, ignited a fire within me. I stormed out, fists clenched and ready to deliver a blow to his face, but I couldn't risk starting a battle with Azara by my side.

"Anjaman tay oh teri khaas mehmaan lagdi ae." He stated,

Absolutely, she is! If you even think about gazing at her with those sinful eyes, I'll rip them out myself.

Before leaving, he gave me a warning to be careful, as if I'd be scared. I  gave him a dead glare when he paused at Azara's side and gave me a wicked smile.

She brought trouble for us.

Somehow, we got back to the haveli, and everyone was busy with their activities. I rushed to my room and informed my manager to increase the security around the haveli.

_

At dinner, everyone kept chattering, but she remained unusually quiet. Her silence bothered me, yet none of her siblings seemed to pick up on it or bother to ask her what was wrong.

She ate her dinner in silence and walked upstairs. I pondered that her room was downstairs. Then why would she go upstairs now, then it clicked that she must have gone to the terrace?

At this hour, seriously?!

Something didn't settle well with me, and gradually, I followed her to the terrace.