٣

Azara couldn't fall asleep, tossing and turning in bed as thoughts of what Aryan had said earlier raced through her mind.

"Yeh kidnapper toh  terey dimagh mein hi charh gaya Azara!" She lightly tapped her forehead, attempting to divert her attention.

"Stop thinking about her Aryan, you'll get yourself in trouble." Aryan wandered around his room, lost in her thoughts.

"Little troublemaker has messed up my mind." He chuckled, reminiscing about their previous run-ins.

_

"It's 12, and none of you bothered to wake me up." Azara dramatically screeched as she descended the stairs,

"Khuda ka khauf karo larki. My voice was nearly extinguished from shouting at you to wake up from your beauty sleep." Emara retorted. Their brothers snickered at them.

Azara let out an exasperated sigh and spun around to stride back into the kitchen, only to collide with an object she mistakenly perceived as a wall. "Abey yeh deewar kahan sy agaya?" she shouted.

"Kabhi insaan samjha hai mujhy?" She took a step back, catching the sound of a deep, raspy voice whispering.

Azar was tired of her. He got up, fuming in anger, but Rohaan held him back

Azar was fed up with her reckless behaviour. He stood up, seething with frustration, but Rohaan restrained him.

"Chill, hojata hai, and she just woke up," Rohaan assured, "every other day she keeps bumping into him, and you're defending her?!" Azar hissed.

"Ya tu bhi uski tarhan bhool gaya hai ky woh kisi ki amanaat hai?" He fumed, "I'll have a word with her," Rohaan responded.

"I'm sorry," she meekly apologised to Aryan and rushed away.

"Bhai, I wanna visit the Patriata Chairlift today," Emara spoke, lifting her gaze from her phone as she eagerly displayed the pictures of the place to her brother.

"No, Emara, the weather doesn't seem fit for this today, we'll visit tomorrow," Samar politely denied.

"Come on, bhai, please!" Emara pleaded, her voice filled with disappointment.

"Yeah, Samar bhai, let's give it a shot. It'll be fun." Azar chimed in, supporting Emara's request.

"He's whipped!" Rohaan chuckled at Azar's actions. As Samar gave him a sceptical look,

"Azara kehti toh itni minnatein  na krty tum."

"Shayad inhein bhi jana hoga." Emara shrugged, "han bas tumharay sath," Rohaan whispered under his breath, loud enough for Azar to hear as he nudged him.

"I and Rohaan are heading somewhere else. You can take Azara and Aryan with you," Samar declared.

"Unhein hamarey galay bandhny ki kya zaroorat thi" Azar scowled.  "Koi masla hai Azar?" Rohaan teased him,

"Nahi toh," Azar replied, letting out a fake smile and shooting daggers at Rohaan.

Azara didn't like the idea of going out with Azar. She prefered going out with Rohaan. He is her comfort person. Samar and Azar are too strict, like her taya abu while Rohaan is as chill as her father.

Once they reached the pariata chairlift, the attendant helped them, "You can take two chairlifts. It'd be a lovely time for you and your wives." The attendant suggested,

Azar smirked at the idea while Emara frowned. "Kis angle sy couple lagty hein?" She mumbled.

"He's not my husband!" Azara shrieked. "Oh, my bad," the guy apologised.