☆ sealed lips ☆

toya pov //

The next day I walk into the correct ward, following across the small crack on the floor, my feet keeping contact with it.

Tsukasa is inside, and greets me with a small wave and a weak smile when I enter.

"I got her favourites." I say, putting the flowers into a pretty jar on the side, after refreshing the water.

"Thank you." Tsukasa nodded.

"I'll tell her it was from you when she wakes up." He smiles at me. I look up and down him.

"Have you been caring for yourself as well?" I put my hand on his shoulder and angle his face to look up at me.

"Yeah." He replied dryly. I can't see much in his eyes. I really hadn't realised how much of a toll it's taking, huh?

"Right. Come on." I pull him up. He frowns at me, confused, as I hold his hand and pull him out.

"Where are we going?" He asked. It was as if he was reluctant in his voice, but his physical actions made zero fight against me.

"To a sushi bar. And then to the flower shop I went to, because I know you'll like it there." I explain, giving him context. We slowly walk through the street, talking casually.

"I know that things with Saki are hard but, I mean Tsukasa, you're taking it so hard on yourself that it's concerning me." I say.

"You look like you haven't slept at all." Looking around at him, our eyes meet. He looks away before I can study close enough to see the eyebags.

We walk into his favourite restaurant, ordering food which I offer to pay for. Speaking of sleep, I barely got any myself last night. I never do.

It's not my fault, though. I have insomnia.

He gets something small, alongside his all time favourite- ginger fried pork. I knew he would get that. Tsukasa never turns it down.

I sip from a black coffee I ordered, finishing the dish I thought looked nice.

We make small discussion, casual and relaxed.

"How are the shows going?" I ask.

"Rui is planning something together. Emu and Nene both know but nobody will tell me." He groans.

"Annoying." He sighed, fiddling with his thumbs. Tsukasa has generally lost his spark.

"I'm sure it's something good. I never got to meet any of them but, they sound nice." I shrug.

"Have you met anybody yet?" He blinked.

"Ouch." I laugh. He smiles to himself.

"Not in an offensive way." Tsukasa rolls his eyes. I adjust my hair slightly, messing with one of my rings.

"Not really, No." I shake my head.

"Anyway, where did you say we were gonna go?" He looks up at me. He seems more lively now, even if it's only slightly.

"A flower shop. So you could get your own flowers." I smile, then pay for the food and take him out.

"God it's so hot out." I sigh, wiping my forehead.

"Tell me about it." He grumbled. He started blabbering on to me about something with Rui, in which I listened but barely got a work in.

"Who is this guy? You like him a lot." I nod.

"He just. Understands. You know?" Tsukasa tilts his head a little. I nod again.

"Yeah. I know." I blink.