Chapter Six

Sienna

My body shook as I listened for any sign of my aunt and uncle. They both went to bed very early, so I didn't have to
wait too long to head over to see Oakley. I slipped out the back as quietly as I could and then crept through the dark hedges. My aunt and uncle got annoyed whenever I went out at night, which wasn't very often, so it was easier to just sneak out. I was in college, and these were supposed to be my party years, but I was barely allowed out of the house.

I had to get out of this place before I went insane.

The house was pitch black. Not one light was on in the enormous house because the power company had shut the electricity off. I walked around the pool and up to the screen door, unsure whether to knock.

With my heart pounding, I quietly slid it open and walked in. There was a flicker of light coming from the living room, and I walked on bare feet around the corner.

A roaring fire was crackling in the fireplace, and Oakley was lying in front of it, eating something from a box. He
looked so sexy with his hair all messy without any product in it. His eyes were locked on the box with the macaroon in
it.

The orange glow from the fire flickered on the ceiling, giving the large room a supernatural feel. It was a dark, cav-
ernous space, and it felt like it was going to devour me whole. The only safe place seemed to be next to Oakley beside that roaring fire.

His eyes darted off the box and landed on me as I started to walk over. He smiled, and my knees went weak. He was so beautiful. I couldn't take it.

"What are you eating?" I asked him lightly.

"Macaroons," he answered in a deep voice that had my insides humming. "I was getting impatient waiting for you,
and someone left them in the office upstairs."

I sat down cross-legged beside him.
"Actually, that was me."

He laughed. "Why am I not surprised?"

"I wanted to welcome my new neighbour."

"You broke in?"

"Well," I said with a shrug. "My uncle had the key, so I didn't have to smash any windows."

"They're delicious, Sienna," he said, warmth in his voice.

He grabbed my wrist as he dropped the book. I moaned as he pulled me onto him. Our lips connected as I dragged my hand up his hard stomach.

"But not as delicious as you, my little macaroon" he growled.

The heat from the flames warmed my skin, but it was nothing compared to the smoldering fire between my legs.
Officer Chastain's big, sexy arms were wrapped around me as our lips smacked and our tongues danced in a slow, sensual kiss.

"I bought this house to be next to you," he said as he combed my hair back and started kissing my neck. "You're my girl
now and you will be fine forever."

My heart was pounding as arousal pumped through my veins. I gasped when I moved my hip and felt how hard he was. Instead of moving away from his erection, I pushed harder against it, loving the sound of the heavy groan rumbling up his throat.

He shifted on top of me as I lay down on the sleeping bag. He gripped my breast as he kissed a trail down my neck and onto the top of my chest.

I wanted him to see all of me. I needed his eyes on my breasts. I pulled my shirt off, and he immediately reached behind my back and unclasped my bra.

I was tingling all over as he peeled the lacy fabric away, letting my breasts drop free.

"Fucking hell," he whispered to himself as he stared at them with heated eyes. The look on his face was pure lust, and
it made me so wet to be the cause of it.

He cupped them both with his big palms and then took one nipple into his mouth at a time, sucking, licking, and nibbling on them as I gasped with desire and pulled him closer for more.

"You are the most beautiful woman ever created," he said as his hands slid down my ribs. "And you are all mine."

He was staring at my naked breasts as they heaved up and down with every heavy breath. My pussy clenched when I felt his fingertips sink into the waistband of my jeans.

I've never been this wet before. I've been this turned on.

He had flipped a switch inside me. I'd do anything he asked right now. Anything. I watched with my breath caught in my throat as he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down my legs.

He sat back and watched as the orange glow from the fire swayed on my heated skin.

"Now your panties. Take them off."