Chapter Eight

Oakley

Sienna spread open, giving me a perfect view of her fresh ripe pussy. I could still smell her sweetness. It was all over
the lower half of my face and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked in a possessive growl.

"Your pussy," she moaned as she writhed in front of me.

She was so wet. Clear beads of warm juice were still leaking out of her virgin hole and onto my sleeping bag.

I grinned, knowing that I was the only one who has ever seen this gorgeous sight. I was the only one she bared
herself to and that made me insanely happy.

"That's right," I growled as I started stroking my hard cock "Fucking mine."

It was burning for her cunt. My balls were aching. They were packed full of hot cum and I planned to unload every
searing drop of it into her womb. I was taking this girl raw and unprotected with my cock.

I didn't care that she might get pregnant. I was hoping for it. I wanted her bred with my child. I wanted to be attached to her in every way possible and stuffing her with my seed was just going to be one more rope tying her to me forever.

I squeezed the thick base of my cock and lean over her. She gasped when she felt the swollen tip of my dick sliding up and down her pussy lips.

Her back arches and her big heaving tits get thrusted in my face. I could not resist them and I took one hard nipple in my mouth then the other until she's begging for my cock.

"Please," she moaned with her eyes squeezed shut. "I need you so badly."

With a grin on my lips, I grabbed her hip and yank her closer. Her eyes flew open with excitement as I guided my cock toward her tight little hole.

Her swollen pussy lips parted easily as I pushed the head of my cock in. Her face twisted up in pain as she looked at me
with glazed-over eyes.

I was big. I hated that I was going to hurt her but I knew if I broke her in, I could mount her all day and night.

Her pussy clamped down around my head and I groaned, knowing it was going to feel incredible. Her cunt had been so tight. It had been a sweet pain and one I would never forget. She grabbed my arms as I started to slowly push in deeper. Her nails dug into my skin and her body tensed up when I came up to her cherry.

"Take it," she whispered, urging me to continue as she pulled on my arms.

I grinned as I thrust in hard, tearing through her virginity as I laid ownership on her tight little pussy. It had been mine then. She had been mine then. And she always would be.

We both moaned as I pushed all the way in to the hilt, holding my throbbing cock inside her as I savored that beautiful moment. Her wet cunt clamped down on me so tightly that I could barely breathe. It only started to loosen up when I slid back out and then back in again.

Warm juice flooded out of her, coating my shaft, coating my balls, making a mess between us as I broke her in.

"How does it feel to have your man's big cock in you?" I asked.

She let out a deep moan.

"So good," she gasped. "So fucking good." There was nothing but lust and arousal in those sexy brown eyes of hers then. She was loving it.

"Your tight little pussy was made for my cock," I moaned as I thrust in and out of her a little faster, a little harder.

She started whimpering and crying out as I broke her tight cunt in.

"It's going to curve to my dick for the rest of your life. No other man will be inside it. Ever."

"No," she had gasped. "It's yours. I only want you."

"That's what I want to hear," I said as I leaned down and started to suck on her tits. She ran her hands through my hair, pulling me into her chest as she ground her hips with every thrust.

"Come here," I said as I leaned back up and pulled out of her.

A loud frustrated whimper burst out of her mouth when I pulled my cock out.

"Put your lips around my big dick and taste how good your pussy is," I commanded.

She immediately dropped onto her knees and grabbed my dick. Without hesitation, she started sucking me off, licking up her thick cream off my shaft and moaning while she did it.

"Fuck," I hissed through clenched teeth when I felt her tight lips dragging up and down my cock.

Her hot little tongue was all over me, teasing my head and swirling around my shaft. I wanted to cum just like that.

I slid my hand down the slender curve of her back and over her round cheeks that had been thrust in the air. She moaned on my cock as I slid my fingers through her crack, over her puckered asshole, and back into her warm cunt. Her pussy clamped down tight on my fingers and the need to be back inside her, breeding her ripe womb, had taken over.

She hadn't wanted to let go of my cock, but I had to pull it away.

"Turn around," I commanded sharply. "On your hands and knees."

She quickly obeyed and offered her wet pussy to me as she dropped down on all fours.

I grabbed her ass cheek and slid my cock back in with one hard thrust.

"Oh shit," she moaned as I pushed all the way inside.

Her heat engulfed my cock and I felt everything coming to a head really fast.

"I want you to cum on my dick, Sienna," I growled as I thrust in harder and harder.

My hands were on her ass, squeezing so hard that they left little pink marks where my fingertips had been digging
in.

"Make this little pussy cum for me."

Her body started jerking with little convulsions as she had gotten closer. The smouldering fire crackled beside us as I gave her harder, deeper, longer strokes.

"Yes!" she screamed as she dropped her head. "Oh, Oakley! It feels so good..."

My eyes were locked on her cunt, watching my thick shaft go in and out, getting coated with her hot cream.

I felt an orgasm building inside me, growing and expanding with an unstoppable force. I could tell she was close too. She was out of control as her ripe body jerked around.

I grabbed ahold of her ass with one hand and a fistful of her red hair with the other. All I had been able to think about then is keeping her. My balls been aching.

"Cum for me, Sienna," I growled as I thrust in harder, deeper, driving into her relentlessly.

She screamed out as she came on my cock and it echoed through the empty room. I cursed under my breath as her pussy tightened even more. Her body was trembling in front of me as her orgasm consumed her.

I gritted my teeth as I fucked her through it, feeling her hot virgin pussy pulsing and milking my cock.

It worked. I squeezed her ass as my balls tightened and I came with a guttural roar. I was buried to the hilt
inside her, my cock as close to her womb as it could possibly get as my hot cum surged out and coated her insides.

She cried out as her head dropped to the floor with her sweet ass in the air. Just when I thought I gave her every last drop, my cock jerked and I gave her a little bit more.

I grinned when I saw the mess this girl was covered in. She was my beautiful mess.

"Oh shit," she whimpered as she collapsed onto the floor.

Her eyes were already closed as she curled up on my sleeping bag.

I wanted to fall down beside her, but I wasn't able to stop staring at the gorgeous view of her.

"You are so perfect," I whispered as I laid down and wrapped my arm around her.

She leaned back into me, pressing her soft ass against my semi-hard cock. I felt it start to get hard again and I knew that it was going to be a long night for us because I was not even close to being done.