Chapter Seven

Sienna

Arousal pumped through my veins as I lay back down and lifted my ass off the ground. His big, sexy arms were
crossed over his chest as he watched me pull my panties down my sticky, wet legs. A thrill like I'd never experienced
before rushed through me as the fabric peeled off my wet mound. With a held breath, I quickly pulled them off and
tossed them across the room. Oakley was lightning fast, and he caught them in mid-air.

I could feel my face and neck getting hot all over as he brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply. His eyes fell
closed as the heady scent of my need and arousal filled his lungs.

I hoped he liked everything about me. The way he was sucking in the smell like he couldn't get enough told me that he did.

"That's my girl," he said as he stuffed them into his pocket. "Now open those sweet legs and show me your pussy."

With anyone else, I'd be terrified right now, but my mind was clouded with lust, and I was feeling nothing but the
need to please him. I opened my legs wide and let him see everything.

"Fuck," he hissed under his breath when he saw what I'd kept safe for him "Sienna."

My whole body was aching for his hands. I wanted to feel them all over me. I was massaging my breast as my other hand crept down to the hot wetness between my legs.

"Yes," he grunted. "Touch that pretty little hole. Show me how wet you can make it."

My back arched as I moved my fingers through my aching folds. Oakley was taking deep, heavy breaths as he watched me, and I couldn't help but notice the wet spot on his jogging pants at the tip of his erection getting larger as I played with myself.

I started to slide the tips of my fingers inside my pussy, fucking myself right in front of him. I was shameless about it
as I gave him a show.

I pressed my palm against my clit as I stroked myself, urging him with my eyes to join the party.

I sucked in a breath and held it when I felt his strong hands come down on my knees. He spread my legs even farther
apart as his head dipped down to get a closer look.

He inhaled deeply and then moved my hand away.

"That's enough," he said as he stared at my sex. "I'm taking over. This pussy is in my house, which means it's mine.
And I want to get a taste."

His rough palms slid down my inner thighs, stopping right before he hit my sex. My hips were already grinding and
rolling on the floor, tempting him to put those sexy lips just a little bit closer.

"Look at the mess you made on my sleeping bag," he growled as he slid his fingers up my slit. I cried out. "You want it, don't you, little macaroon?"

"Yes," I begged.

He slid his thick fingers back down and starts teasing my hole.

"You're so tight," he says with a heavy groan as he presses a fingertip inside. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Yes."

I could not lie to him. I wanted to but I could not.

He grinned in approval. "That's what I thought. I would have killed the man that touched you. Nobody will ever come in one mile radius of your pussy"

"It's yours," I gasped.

"Good," he said as he slides his fingers up to my clit.

Oakley started rubbing the hard nub as I felt the thundering of an orgasm coming on. I had never had one before despite trying, but I immediately knew what it is. Nothing else could feel this good.

I felt my whole body shaking. My legs were trembling beside his head.

"I'll take it," he promised, "but first, I want a taste."

My body tensed as I anticipated what's coming. When his lips hit, I realised what I was anticipating was all wrong. It was not intense enough.

The back of my head dug into the hard floor and I squeezed my eyes shut. I was focused entirely on his hot mouth as he devoured my pussy. It felt out of this world.

I thought his hand felt good, but that was just beyond words.

He groaned hungrily as he slid his tongue up and down my pussy, parting my folds. I forced my eyes open to look
down at his muscular back, rippling and flexing as he ate me out.

It felt like his tongue was everywhere at once. Inside my hole, traveling through my folds, swirling around my clit. It
was everywhere and it consumed me completely.

It was all I could focus on. The intense feeling. The sucking sound. The heat.

I grabbed a fistful of the sleeping bag and squeezed it as the tension of an oncoming orgasm built and built within. It was going to break and I didn't know if my trembling body could take it.

He was loving it. The greedy way he was grabbing my ass and pulling my pussy against his mouth, the hungry desperate moans, the eagerness for more-it all showed me how much pleasure he was getting from this.

His palms slid to my lower thighs and he pushed my legs back until my knees were touching my shoulders. He pinned
them there as he leaned back and took a long look at what no man had seen before.

My cheeks weren't blushing anymore even though he could see it all. I was too far gone for that. I was consumed by lust and teetering on the edge of my first orgasm. I was way past shy.

He dived back in and devoured me with a new fury, pushing deeper, harder, faster. It didn't take long.

The intense heat of my orgasm ripped through me, emanating from my core and surging to the tips of my fingers and toes. I screamed out loud as I convulsed on the floor, my eyes squeezed shut.

I was drowning in the pleasure. I was consumed with lust. I was his entirely.

When I came back to earth, I was whimpering and trembling and grinding my hips against his mouth, which was still moving on my pussy like he couldn't seem to stop himself.

It all became too much and I pushed away. His eyes darted up to mine as I put my foot on his shoulder and pushed
back.

"You are fucking amazing," he said as he climbed up to his knees. I could see my wetness all over his mouth and chin.

He didn't even wipe it off.

"Keep those legs open," he growled as he grabbed his pants and pulled them down. I gulped when his big long hard cock sprung out.

It was huge. It was hard and angry and so very large.

Thick, swollen, and rock hard with sticky wet pre-cum oozing from the tiny slit at the top. My mouth watered as I
watched drop after drop of cum leak out and spill onto the floor. His big masculine balls were swaying below. I didn't even know how it was going to fit inside me.

But I was about to find out.

Because this masculine alpha man gripped his thick veined shaft and came forward as I shivered in nervous excitement.