Chapter Ten

Sienna

"What's this?" he asked in a husky voice as he looked down at me. I was able to see by the darkness in his eyes and by the long hard outline of his cock that this was the perfect way to say thanks.

I fumbled with his belt and pulled down his zipper as my mouth watered.

"This is the first thing I want to taste in this room."

He groaned as I pulled it out, hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum like a broken faucet. I bit my bottom lip with a moan as I got a good look at it up close. Slick beads of pre-cum oozed down his shaft and over my fingers.

Oakley dropped his head back and groaned as I flattened my tongue against the thick base and dragged it all the way up to the tip. His hot seed hit my mouth and my pussy clenched in response.

"Goddamn," he hissed through clenched teeth. "I've been so obsessed with fucking your pussy all month that I forgot to fuck your soft little mouth."

I opened wide and took his big cock in, letting my tongue slide down his thick veined shaft. This would be only the second time I had his cock in my mouth, so I wasn't quite sure what he liked.

He sunk his hands into my hair as I licked it all over, getting it nice and wet. I was able to tell my possessive
man wanted to take control as he watched me with lustful eyes.

"Do what you want," I whispered as I started to jerk him off. "My body is yours."

He moved like the alpha he was, grabbing a fistful of my hair as he gripped his big dick. I whimpered as he tugged my head back, taking control of the situation. I was so turned on as he traced my tingling lips with the head of his cock like he was putting lipstick on me.

"Open your mouth," he said in a low throaty growl. "Wider. That's my macaroon. My perfect girl."

My head had been tilted back, mouth wide open, hand now in my pants, fingers buried in my wet pussy all the way to the knuckles. Lust had been burning through my veins as I waited for him to bury his huge cock in my mouth.

"You want me to cum in your sexy little mouth?"

I am mesmerized by him. My pussy is drenched, dripping onto my palm.

"Yes," I gasped with a mouthful, wanting it so badly.

"Relax your throat and open up wide. I'll take care of the rest."

I opened my mouth and tried to keep my throat slack as I waited for him with bated breath. He thrust up and I gurgled as his huge cock filled my mouth.

"Easy, Sienna," he said as his grip on my hair tightened. "Let your throat take me in."

This time, I eased everything, trusting my man to take care of me properly. His cock slid back into my mouth, pressing against the back of my throat. My eyes watered. I choked a few times, but I liked it. I pushed him in further, feeling his short hairs tickling my lips until it became almost too much. He already knows my body so well. He pulled out a bit just as I needed a breather.

He kept his head in my mouth for a couple of seconds and then thrust back in deep. He did it again, and again until my body relaxed and I had been able to take him in deep with not too much choking or gurgling. We found a perfect rhythm and I couldn't get enough as he held my head in place and fucked my mouth mercilessly.

"This is how I like it," he hissed through clenched teeth as he watched me with a desperate lust in his dark eyes. "I love watching you take every inch of my cock."

I slid my fingers out of my pussy and started playing with my clit, rubbing tight circles around it as he filled my throat once again. I was on the verge of bursting. Carnal desires were taking over my brain. I wanted to feel his hot cum surging down my throat so badly now.

"Wider," he grunted as his chest heaved.

I opened my mouth as wide as it would go, forcing my throat to go slack at the same time. His grip on my hair tightened as he thrust his hard cock into the back of my throat. I grabbed his thighs and pushed him in even deeper, loving the burning feeling of being so full with him.

Oakley let out a low groan that built and gotten so loud that it turned into a savage roar as he released deep in my throat.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks when we finished. I pulled him out and rubbed my tired jaw with a moan.

"Was that too hard?" he asked softly as he knelt in front of me and petted my hair lovingly. "I kinda lost control. It's hard to keep myself in check around you."

"It was perfect," I whispered as I closed my eyes, savoring the burning feeling in the back of my throat, knowing it pleased him. "I guess I kind of like it rough."

I sensed him smiling as he run his fingertips through the hair on my temples. "That wasn't all I wanted to
show you."

"I don't know if I can take anymore," I said with a satisfied grin.

"I hope you have a little bit left in you, because this is important."

He reached into a cupboard in one of the baking counters.

My heart stopped when he pulled out a little red box.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked, my hands shaking.

He quickly tucks his cock back into his pants and gets down on one knee.

Oakley opens the box, and waiting for me inside is a spectacular sparkling ring. But more than that, it's a promise, it's a future, it's a world of endless love with the man of my dreams.

"You're marrying me, Macaroon."

Tears stream from my eyes as I jump on him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kiss him on the lips.

I don't bother to answer because we both know I have no choice in the matter.