Quick Author's Note

Long story short, I'm at the end of my drafts and it will probably take another long while before a new chapter comes out. And I know how terrible that sounds considering how long it took the last one to come out... Sorry about that, ya'll

Long story long, if you read Fun Facts 2 you'll already know that I had a 3000 word long rough draft for Red Skies of pure plot with no descriptions or filler, just the bare bones of the story. And you'll also know that because I was writing it on Wattpad, I managed to completely delete it all by accident...

Well, after that I started writing another rough draft on google docs, but I never got nearly as far as I had in the 3000 word original draft and now I've reached the end. Honestly I'm trying not to panic about it because the point of writing a draft so far in advance in the first place was because both drafting and editing are two very time consuming and tiring processes that require two very different mindsets and require dedicated time where I try and get as much done in one sitting as possible.

So yeah, it'll take a while before I'm finished drafting to a point in which I'm satisfied, and I can either post what I have ready right now: a no action chapter with a lot of character turmoil, or I can hold on to that and give you all a more quality chapter in (probably) a few months... Sorry, I know this kinda sucks either way. I'll try my best to get through the draft as efficiently as possible without decreasing the quality of the story.