Not our happy ending

".......and then WIK will perform after Porchay. WIK will go up at the right side of the extended stage and Porchay... you will walk down on the left side."

Porchay's mind went black at the mere mention of Kim... well, WIK as what the public knows him.

It's been 3 years since he last saw him.

Years since he found out that Kim only used him and his feelings for Kim to get information on his brother, who is apparently the new bodyguard of Kim's older brother.

Years since he found out his mother is alive, locked up in the most protected room, and has no memories of her life.

Years since Kim buried a bullet straight to his father's head for all the shits he's done not just to his own family but to Chay and Macau's too.

Years since Kim left him crying outside his condo lobby, slumped on the floor, and had his world crashing down.

Years since Kim sent him a song... the song he wrote for Porsche that was re-written by Kim, pleading for Chay to stay.

Years...

How many years, months, weeks, and days has it really been?

Porchay has lost count already.

And he already gave up.

It is safe to say that Porchay already moved on from all the bad things in the past.

All he wants now is to live and be with his brother again, even if he needs to stay in the compound full of guns and be a part of the mafia.

All he wants now is to sing, just like what he's been dreaming of.

3 years and this is the first time he's seeing Kim again.

"Chay? Are we clear on that?" A soft tap on his shoulder pulled him out of trance, it was Milk; his manager.

Chay can only nod. He has no choice, does he?

"Good. The festival will start in 30 minutes."

Porchay gave her manager another nod before leaving his dressing room and heading to the less crowded part of the building; the fire exit.

He sat there, heaving a few deep breaths, before letting out a deep sigh.

He accepted the invitation to perform a festival knowing too well that Kim will be there too.

He wanted to prove to himself, especially to Kim that he moved on already and he's ready to face Kim.

For the past 3 years Porchay has picked up his broken pieces all by himself; without anyone knowing that he's actually shattered inside.

He re-submitted his college application and continued on with the Faculty of Music.

Porchay did his very best on accepting the fact that he and his brother are now part of the mafia and leading the Minor family.

He hated it if he's being honest. But if it's the only way for him and his brother to be together again, then Porchay doesn't mind a little sacrifice.