I'm here, come back to me

Kim came back 3 years after leaving without anyone knowing, only to find out that Porchay is already dating someone.

~

TW// mentions of blood

• • • • • • • • • •

3

years.

Kim is back after 3 years.

He's back after leaving right after he sent a song to Porchay.

He's now back, ready to talk to Porchay and clear things out between them.

But why is Porchay getting off from someone else's car that was parked outside of the compound?

It also doesn't help with his growing curiosity that he knows every single car their family owns, and that car is familiar to him as well; not that it's from the family, but because he knows that he's been in that car before- his friend's car; Dan's car.

Why is Porchay smiling widely, looking all happy and giddy after getting out of Dan's car? He's even waving his hand as his friend's car drives away- even hopping gleefully going inside the compound.

Kim is confused and he's starting to hate the scenarios running in his mind. Kim isn't stupid he knows exactly why Porchay has a huge smile on his face and a hint of flushed red on his cheeks- he hated it, but it broke him at the same time.

When he went down to the dining hall he could hear his oldest brother's voice echoing "Chay chay! Was that Dan? How was your date, little munchkin?"

Tankhun's question was followed by Porchay's chuckles, they sounded so good and light but Kim hated it right now- especially after knowing that it's because of his friend.

He made his presence known by clearing his throat, he walked towards the long table and past Tankhun. A few more steps and he's already in front of Porchay but he halted his steps, now standing only a few feet away from the younger. He saw how Chay's wide smile vanished in an instant as if he saw someone he wouldn't want to see anymore- well, maybe that's what Chay really feels right now.

"Ai Kim!" Khun exclaimed, almost... almost throwing the bread he bit on towards Kim. "How dare you not tell me, your oldest brother who raised you that you're coming back today?" He dramatically huffed a breath before biting off from the bread.

But Kim's eyes and attention isn't on his brother but on the one he misses the most. Porchay is looking at him all confused and surprised. The shine on his doe eyes was gone and was replaced with worry. Why is he worried? What is making Porchay worried? Kim thought to himself. Was he worried that I might find out about his relationship, well, too late on that now Porchay?

Porchay cuts their eye contact after a good minute, he can't keep looking at Kim, it's bringing back the pain he's been trying to forget and bury for 3 years.

"P'Khun, I'll go back to my room now. I'm done eating." He immediately stood from his chair while trying his best not to make another eye contact with Kim. He walked past the older with calculated steps and movement, not wanting to touch any part of Kim's body.

Porchay's action hurted Kim, the anger he felt from finding out about Chay and Dan's relationship was suddenly forgotten. He's hurt. Seems like Porchay is avoiding him on purpose, not wanting to look in his eyes and talk to him on purpose.

Kim watches how Porchay hurriedly walks out of the dining hall leaving his half-empty plate and untouched glass of juice.

★・・・・・・★