Chapter 2

Feeling the tense heating up, Sans felt a need to get out of this situation, so, he stepped a feet back and—

Frisk immediately catched his arm mid-air, staring back at her, she looked even more serious than before

"No... I know you don't like to get out of your comfort zone... however..."

Frisk got a bit closer, a feet away for their torsos to touch each other.

"Face me... for once, I really need to hear your response"

Even though Frisk says this as if she will respect the outcome either way, Sans knows it better than anyone that she would load thousands, million times to get her ideal "perfect" ending.

However, Sans was aware of the loads, so there was no point on doing it

Acknowledging it, Sans took a deep breath as a hope that he doesn't came across Frisk's insisting side, he starts to speak as kindly as he possibly could

"Kid, I was not aware of your feelings so far, if any my skull is still processing the situation, nevertheless..."

Sans gives Frisk a apologetic glance and sulks his face, showing off Frisk that this is not possible at all. And then continues

"I can't accept this, Sorry kid, I appreciate it, though"

This conservation wasn't for Sans at all, and he never see himself talking in such a manner but here he was, so out of character of him.

Feeling at ease a bit to give off his thoughts, Sans looks up at Frisk.

Which, she says nothing and looks away, eyes looking rather desperate and filled with visible sadness.

Sans not wanting to dwell deeper into this, tries to excuse himself, turning down Frisk whom has a sad expression on her, her eyes slightly watery, Sans feels bad for her, but this is not something Sans can deal with currently, so he wears his shoes aback, and tries to stand up, removing Frisk's hands from his arm by slightly uppering his shoulder, then when he finally stands up—

...however again, Frisk's just tightens her grip on Sans's arm, Sans feeling rather threatened, glances at Frisk to show his uneasiness at the moment, however looking at Frisk now, her sad face is almost replaced with an angry one, hands pressuring on Sans arms as if they are going to break it, eyes darting at him as if they are completely out of any sense of logic... Sans even though know he can just teleport out, he knows its useless, so he just sighs and decides to hear out, for a while.

Frisk this time looks deeply at Sans, and comes closer... uneasily closer, as much as their torsos are only a few cantimeters away from each others. And Frisk starts to mutter.

"No..."

She says and then starts to bit her lips, her sad face is replaced by rather frustration now...

She starts to breathe heavily, and as her breathes gets more often, and her fingers put on more pressure on Sans arms. She finally shouts.

"Why! Why?! Why is it always you get to be happy but I silently sit here ! As if, as if my feelings doesn't matter, as if, I must be okay with whatever is given to me, at all times, no complains, nothing, just be okay with it?!"

Sans suddenly feels shocked by Frisk's unexpected response to this situation, did she really feel this way all this time? All this years was... no, she is not entirely wrong, Frisk was known for her adapting nature, she would generally be fine with everything to the point that almost nobody asks her if she is okay or not.

Thinking through Sans opens his mouth to speak—

However, before he can mutter a word, Frisk covers his mouth with her hand, and then looks at him with deadly eyes

"One wish... i did all I can do to fulfill monsterkinds wishes now... all I ask for is, one wish. And I don't need to know your answer for it..."

"Be mine... Sans, that is all I ask for, I'll make you comfortable, I'll give you everything!"

"... in exchange, give me your love, I'll give you everything, anything, any desire that you want, anything you want to see, i will make it real... just, be mine in return"